Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh shit you might be right =O. i alr. forgot about her. no, way... is faerin really surprising us with content for the police girl?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes!!! I think is Officer Debby!!! Thanks @Faerin @Carlo S
@UncleVT oww what a pitty, guess we both can pack away our Lockpicks :cryingface::cryingface:

Is a new character, what She is doing, I don't know, but want to see what She go do with MC, no doubt :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
thank's bro @Carlo S she is so hot that my glasses were foggy ! so y didn't recognize her, what she is gona do ?? well how about to squeeze MC with her thigt's :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: UncleVT
Aug 9, 2017
Last question in my game the Claire is my landlady and the girls are my roommate's is there a way to have them as mother and sisters

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Last question in my game the Claire is my landlady and the girls are my roommate's is there a way to have them as mother and sisters
look at the download section on the first page. you will see that there is a section called EXTRAS and THAT contains a so called "incest" mod. click on it and you get the file you want (it's the mapping instruction.rar).

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Great News!!! ready for next update, better motivation to start going to the gym more often. Even thinking or wishing for some update on the future with MC sharing sometime on the sauna on the health center :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:__:p__:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Aug 9, 2017
I downloaded the incest mod and put it in the game folder but it doesn't seem to be working, anyone be able to help me would appreciate it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I downloaded the incest mod and put it in the game folder but it doesn't seem to be working, anyone be able to help me would appreciate it
where exactly did you put it in? it should be in the folder where the exe is. not in the data folder or in any other folders.

it might help to show us a screenshot where you put the mapping in, just to be sure.

Aug 9, 2017
where exactly did you put it in? it should be in the folder where the exe is. not in the data folder or in any other folders.

it might help to show us a screenshot where you put the mapping in, just to be sure.
I searched for exe is. and browsecap came up so i put it in to this, apologies if I'm being very retarded

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes