Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
their is a MEGA link for this game put on svscomics by someone called BlueDragon (or something similar can't really remember name) that link is riddled with viruses, as soon as u click the exe file it starts installing software in back ground, my Avast wenk bloody nuts and every 10 secs kept saying Threat Detected, is the MEGA link on this site the same or is it clean
Do you think there would be some 55+ pages of game discussion here on a game if the download link to it was wonky? I think your other source would be more suspect, or you may have to REALLY look at your AV setup...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Do you think there would be some 55+ pages of game discussion here on a game if the download link to it was wonky? I think your other source would be more suspect, or you may have to REALLY look at your AV setup...
56 only in this game.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
their is a MEGA link for this game put on svscomics by someone called BlueDragon (or something similar can't really remember name) that link is riddled with viruses, as soon as u click the exe file it starts installing software in back ground, my Avast wenk bloody nuts and every 10 secs kept saying Threat Detected, is the MEGA link on this site the same or is it clean
I have had issues on svscomics many times with virus ridden/suspect items added to files but then I found this site and so far not a single incident. Due to the past I do run scans on downloads after they finish and before I extract probably to late but i feel a bit better in the long run...though I am one to run a virus scan daily lol

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do I get more mom scenes? I did everything in the walkthrough but I'm still stuck at 66%
no more scenes that I've found, only choosing the second option when she's doing yoga in the morning to improve your hearts with her do it ten times and she should be at 100% and ready for the next version.

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
I am so genuinely impressed with this game... the whole gui just looks amazing.
I haven't got to play too much of it, but I am looking forward to it.
One thing that is less than great, though, is the navigation in places like your home. Those little green arrows are just kind of off-putting and it would be great if the objects you mouse over would highlight, I know it says what you have under your mouse at the bottom, but still, I think it just adds that little extra quality-of-life that you see commonly with the other games on this site.
Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Faerin

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I also think interior navigation is a blemish on your otherwise excellent UI, but for me it's more ergonomic than cosmetic.

But rather than the standard hotspots, I'd recommend putting all that real-estate in the black bar to better use by placing icons in it for navigation. For example in the foyer, an image of fridge for kitchen, TV for living room, table for dining room, and a simplified representation of the hallway, something like:

Reactions: Faerin

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
I'm curious after having Veronica take your coffee, how long does it take for her to call you? Is there somewhere you need to be for it to happen or a certain time you have to go to sleep or anything?

So far it has been a good game, just having issues getting anything but the door slammed in my face from Veronica.

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
I'm curious after having Veronica take your coffee, how long does it take for her to call you? Is there somewhere you need to be for it to happen or a certain time you have to go to sleep or anything?

So far it has been a good game, just having issues getting anything but the door slammed in my face from Veronica.
Her call event happened for me during sleeping after I had kissed Ashley goodnight (22:00)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I am so genuinely impressed with this game... the whole gui just looks amazing.
I haven't got to play too much of it, but I am looking forward to it.
One thing that is less than great, though, is the navigation in places like your home. Those little green arrows are just kind of off-putting and it would be great if the objects you mouse over would highlight, I know it says what you have under your mouse at the bottom, but still, I think it just adds that little extra quality-of-life that you see commonly with the other games on this site.
Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks for the feedback, I put a lot of time in that UI, so I'm glad you like it.
The next release (end of next week), will have a huge GUI update, including a new navigation feature for quick travelling!

I also think interior navigation is a blemish on your otherwise excellent UI, but for me it's more ergonomic than cosmetic.

But rather than the standard hotspots, I'd recommend putting all that real-estate in the black bar to better use by placing icons in it for navigation. For example in the foyer, an image of fridge for kitchen, TV for living room, table for dining room, and a simplified representation of the hallway, something like:
Thanks! When you refer to the black bar, do you mean to tooltip bar at the bottom?

Reactions: Azphel
U

User_10739

no more scenes that I've found, only choosing the second option when she's doing yoga in the morning to improve your hearts with her do it ten times and she should be at 100% and ready for the next version.
I'm 100% on everyone but I'm so fucking drunk that I can't tell you how I got there...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Guys can anyone give me a mod for 0.5.4
Dude, sorry, but I don't understand, a mod for what, You can put all Cheat that MC need for do all things, and can see all You need do in the Walkthrough, page 54 and in OP too, Good Luck.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Don't worry, this need to happen, for to open new options , just keep playing and at night she calls MC.

HashBan

Jun 14, 2017
Yea guys i can't seem to progress with mom after that drunk massage scene also, i can't get strength more than 15

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yea guys i can't seem to progress with mom after that drunk massage scene also, i can't get strength more than 15
For now is what MC can do, but We're waiting good things there, in the next version, for sure.:)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes