Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Yevaud6: I actually really like that idea!
Right now I've added a status to each girl in the contact list, showing where she is/what she is doing.
But that only works for the current time and not for planning ahead.

Besides you now also see on the maps (I added a quick map for travel within a location) where each girl is.

I'm not really sure if I'll also be able to implement your idea for the next update, but I will definitely keep it on my list!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Yevaud6: I actually really like that idea!
Right now I've added a status to each girl in the contact list, showing where she is/what she is doing.
If you do go for the schedule thing, it would make sense to tie this to that. I'm on the fence about whether the location should be always known even without the activity known.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A WARNING: I never talk about sex scenes, if I do this is the same as saying the end of the book, no one reads. ;) :)

Reactions: summerjo

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Maybe if a girl is not home then you won't know where in the city she is unless she tells you or it's a known behavior like school/work. Hidden unless revealed, discovered, or obvious. (Or until you sneakily turn on "Find my friends" tracking in their smartphones.)

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Why I cant get this? How do I get it?

Veronica
- (9.00-10.00AM) – MC need talk with Her on the Kitchen (wait till this happens)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Wait i thought that the only time you 'talk about coffee' with Veronica was when she steals your cup at 12 on weekday?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Wait i thought that the only time you 'talk about coffee' with Veronica was when she steals your cup at 12 on weekday?
She might also at noon, I'm not sure. First post I saw said 10 and it work, so I've never tried noon. Just made sense to me she would try to steal your coffee while she can see you from the breakfast table. All I know is in version 5.4b 10 is the time that worked for me.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
She might also at noon, I'm not sure. First post I saw said 10 and it work, so I've never tried noon. Just made sense to me she would try to steal your coffee while she can see you from the breakfast table. All I know is in version 5.4b 10 is the time that worked for me.
Both are right, I put 9.00-10.00AM in the Walkthrough, because in this time MC isn't doing anything.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How I said before, this game is linear, and Faerin is doing a great game, all the things happens in the right moment, and always in good way, Ashley really have a great way, for sure. ;):)

May 14, 2017
their is a MEGA link for this game put on svscomics by someone called BlueDragon (or something similar can't really remember name) that link is riddled with viruses, as soon as u click the exe file it starts installing software in back ground, my Avast wenk bloody nuts and every 10 secs kept saying Threat Detected, is the MEGA link on this site the same or is it clean

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
their is a MEGA link for this game put on svscomics by someone called BlueDragon (or something similar can't really remember name) that link is riddled with viruses, as soon as u click the exe file it starts installing software in back ground, my Avast wenk bloody nuts and every 10 secs kept saying Threat Detected, is the MEGA link on this site the same or is it clean
No problem, in this Forum, everything I need so far is always clean, I only get the Mega link, but I know, all the other links are the same way.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes