Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Weird, I haven't heard or seen that one yet and am not able to reproduce it.

Shatter6

Nov 19, 2017
I can not seem to get Mom to raise arousal past 75 game says 80 is needed for the Yoga reward. Any ideas?
Also, just a thought and I am sure you know but the girls when nakkid are missing nipples Mom especially just looks strange is all.
Fabulous though very enjoyable game!

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Progression event 10 -
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom - Leave your room and walk out (do not use quick travel) into the upstairs hallway, whenever Ashley is home.
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom - Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Thanks trying help me and for the walktrough which is very clear but it doesn't work...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well I fixed the mom pictures it turns out it was her first 2 apron pictures that were not showing up so I set them to true. I then saved and overwrote the file after going through and checking the rest. When I reloaded the save that I just altered I checked the player pictures again for shits and giggles and the little bastards were now in there so not sure what was the cause or if me altering and resaving the file fixed it.

I didn't see Sophie's picture listed anywhere so I'm guessing that one was removed from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So now to try to find the mom's lust stat and alter that to the correct level. Lust stat fixed and everything done.

Just pointing out that Veronica's attitude in her room during the day is still. Oh it's you what do you want instead of being happy to see her brother.

R

RWaites

I can not seem to get Mom to raise arousal past 75 game says 80 is needed for the Yoga reward. Any ideas?
Also, just a thought and I am sure you know but the girls when nakkid are missing nipples Mom especially just looks strange is all.
@Faerin made a suggestion regarding Mom's stat's here

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
I have the same problem

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Is there no change list for v0.6.5?
Judging by the achievements and photos, I have already gone. It was too fast, only 3 game days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 252808

Hi guy's can you please tell me what is the answers when MC checks and replies to the second email in his room. I did the first on and did all the answers to that. Problem is i have to reply to a second one. Thanks guy's

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
the issue with the game after i save my last game and exit from the game and opened after one day i cant click in continue it shows its locked

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
I see you have 100 hearts reset them to 90 and try again as walkthru
i reduce to 90, and i jump from my room to the upstairs hallway 10 times by 30min all the weekend and nothing apprend...
i did the same at 90 hearts... same result...

modify : i go one to click like a dumb on monday... it works at 15:00

Reactions: RWaites

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi
can please anyone tell me which 2 pictures i missing? man of the house.jpg
These pictures are from mom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I was reporting a broken phone that was showing no pictures in the folder for the player pictures and showed nothing but a grey screen.

While in the save file trying to fix that I fixed the mom's lust stat which I already knew was broken from reading one of Faerin's post but while I was in there I fixed her two missing photo's and then overwrote the save file.

When I loaded the save and checked the player pictures again they were all there so I was reporting that it was fixed by whatever I did when I was altering the save file.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version 0.6.5 MEGA: ---------- WalkthroughMod for conversion ------- Saves 0.6.3 and 0.6.4 --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: --------------------- Everyone can find the best CGs RIP: Here with @Benjy - -----------:pAll Calendars:

DrTricornio

Nov 5, 2017
How can i use this my old save games with the new version??? I don´t want to play the game again, i want to play only the new events.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes