PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Your arousal and stars are too high you should be at 45-50 arousal / 6 stars
From 45-50
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Progression event 8 -
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.

you can reduce arousal with the phone cheat, and it was posted a few pages ago how to reduce the stars
ok thank you i brought the arousal down to 50 but cant find how to bring stars back down this was a save i got from someone so thats how i had the 7 stars

Jason Hicks

Jun 13, 2017
I progressing well enough with all exepct for the Mother. It seems I can`t help her with yoga even though she saw me naked and with boxers on a few times and the stats are OK. But when I see her at the rooftop at 6AM she says that her workout is too advanced for me. What am I missing?

Zahadum

Jan 10, 2018
some strange problem
Walkthrogh:
- (19.00 hrs) – Movie time with Ashley (Horror)
- (22.00 hrs) – Godnight
- (23.00 hrs) – Ashley (Sleep with MC)

but when I go to bed nothing happens
what did I do wrong ?
Ashley = 26 hearts 0 stars

D:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
some strange problem
Walkthrogh:
- (22.00 hrs) – Godnight

what did I do wrong ?
Ashley = 26 hearts 0 stars

D:
Did u watch the romantic movie bevore and u get kissed ??
if not tan instead of waching Horror watch rom movie and how u progress to 26 stars? did u teach her history and math?

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites
R

RWaites

I progressing well enough with all exepct for the Mother. It seems I can`t help her with yoga even though she saw me naked and with boxers on a few times and the stats are OK. But when I see her at the rooftop at 6AM she says that her workout is too advanced for me. What am I missing?
Have you been working out at the gym and you need to choose the second option with her.
some strange problem
Walkthrogh:
- (22.00 hrs) – Godnight
what did I do wrong ?
Ashley = 26 hearts 0 starsD:
From 10-20
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a romantic movie with her .
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Help her with her math homework.
(Requires 10 [INTELLECT] this can be gained by doing the online course on your computer.)
Progerssion Event 1
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a romantic movie with her .

R

RWaites

ok thank you i brought the arousal down to 50 but cant find how to bring stars back down this was a save i got from someone so thats how i had the 7 stars
Open the save with note pad, click edit - find <ID>4</ID> Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (61).png -Then scroll down until you find this:
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>7</Max>

Or just try this one (just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th line down) to one of your choice). Only use cheat for MC's stats and cash.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning All Brothers, ----- MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- and many informations about the game, here in this link:

R

RWaites

Your "type"
Patrons only
Jan 10 at 12:27pm
Hey guys, in the (near) future, our MC will run into some new girls. At first their roles will be small (as they are needed for development of the story), but eventually they will play a bigger part.
Now I know this is a very broad questions and a matter of personal preference, but I would like to hear which type would you like to see make an appearance?
(You can select multiple options)
Skinny/petite 22
Plus size/voluptuous 25
Athletic 31
Light skinned 25
Dark skinned 11
Redhead 49
Other (please leave a comment) 5
168 votes total

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@RWaites Hmm, if u ask like this, like it something good balaced between Athletic and Average not too much breast at least somethig about Cup c is atractive in my eyes, Redhead yessss ,

Reactions: RWaites

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Apparently I should be able to get into Mom's room at 20:00 the day she starts cooking in the apron. But that hasn't happened for me.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Actually this seems to be a bug in v0.6.5!
Just checked and you're right, it doesn't go up to 10 (though it should).
It doesn't go above 5 until you get the third special point. I just assumed it was supposed to work like that.

R

RWaites

Apparently I should be able to get into Mom's room at 20:00 the day she starts cooking in the apron. But that hasn't happened for me.
Have you been in her room at 22:00 first?
Progression event 12 -
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Go in.
Progression event 13 -
Weekday 17:00 17:59 Kitchen yes Talk to her.
Always 20:00 20:59 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone help me with this? What does the locked lock and smiley with the red cross on mean? And how do I get rid of this? It may be a stupid question but I have no idea what to do right now.

I'm also wondering how to use someone elses save file? Whe I paste it in the save folder my game won't start, it just stays at a black screen?

Please help :D

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The walkthrough is just wrong. I had to get up to 75 affection for the diary to trigger.

Oh and Hammy, your status isn't high enough to move forward. You need to deal with your sexual frustration and get your overall status from generic smiley up to wider smiley. The best status is sunglasses smiley face.

R

RWaites

Can someone help me with this? What does the locked lock and smiley with the red cross on mean? And how do I get rid of this? It may be a stupid question but I have no idea what to do right now.

I'm also wondering how to use someone elses save file? Whe I paste it in the save folder my game won't start, it just stays at a black screen?

You need to max your stats (top right) Screenshot (59).png before you speak with her (this can be done by eating,sleeping and showering or via phone cheat) and did you give her wine before you started. (only use cheat for MC's stats and money)

For future reference could you either put images in a spoilet (+ at the top of dialogue box or insert as thumbnail) Screenshot (63).png

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Oh I see, how do I do that though? Just started the game and using the cheats so I got the stats maxed out. Is there some event I should wait for?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

The Smiley means that ur are not in the right mood, to perform that action, Status bar right on the top,(asumed that u also didn't play the tutorial.) 1st smiley: is if u r tierd, 2nd: Hungry u are to hungry to massage her calve 3rd:if you're clean or dirty 4th: is if you're stressed or not (full is upset)
or open the phone, max out ur Mood stats, then hit the padlock is locked and you are always on a good mood
to use someones else save file u have to have the icon with the same name Save 100 icon 100 for example
y suggest that u copy and paste to the save folder rename the file with one existig (Windows ask u if u want to replace) say yes and Voila no black screen anymore !
hope that helps
cheers

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes