Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Actually this seems to be a bug in v0.6.5!
Just checked and you're right, it doesn't go up to 10 (though it should).
Right, so my games just fucked then? Man...

Are you going to release a bugfix, I've heard there are a couple of other gamebreakers right now too?
I think I'll just stop and wait for another version. :(

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Are you going to release a bugfix, I've heard there are a couple of other gamebreakers right now too?
That depends on your definition of gamebreakers, remember this is not a finished game, it's under development and will be for a while.
This will be fixed in the next update, which is every other friday (next one is 19th).
I sent you a fix for your savegame on Discord.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% complete save from version 0.6.5 to pass me by please?
Here u are

try with the 103 savegame from @RWaites two post above maybe so u can pass by the Veronica bug
these at the bottom r 100% 0.65

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
That depends on your definition of gamebreakers, remember this is not a finished game, it's under development and will be for a while.
This will be fixed in the next update, which is every other friday (next one is 19th).
I sent you a fix for your savegame on Discord.
Yep, honestly I don't know even what the bugs are/were I only very recently started playing MOTH. But you've already sold me on it. :)

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- and many informations about the game, here in this link:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone please help me =( im stuck on cliare i cannot get her past 7 stars ive done everything in walkthrough but itstill wont get in bathtub with her always runs out of room what am i mssing can someone please help me

R

RWaites

Can someone please help me =( im stuck on cliare i cannot get her past 7 stars ive done everything in walkthrough but itstill wont get in bathtub with her always runs out of room what am i mssing can someone please help me
What is your love/arousal/stars?

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
lol, i have problems when drinking too much coffeine. for me, a day with choclate milk is a good day XD.
Well, if only Veronica Ashley Amy or Momy were so kind to let me drink her milk from the original container , we can talk about a milk Diet :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
(Milch macht müde Männer munter!) Sorry no tranlation the spark gets lost

Reactions: RWaites

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Help....i can't reward Veronica.

The option isn't there...Stat is at 60 and i had the Club Scene.

Also, if i tell her to take off the panties, she has it on on the next day...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, if only Veronica Ashley Amy or Momy were so kind to let me drink her milk from the original container , we can talk about a milk Diet :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
o.o. du bist echt versaut xD.
i'm not sure if breastmilk is really that delicious, lol. i'm more into letting the girls milk me ^^.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Help....i can't reward Veronica.

The option isn't there...Stat is at 60 and i had the Club Scene.

Also, if i tell her to take off the panties, she has it on on the next day...
Keep raising your dominace stat with the chores til it reaches 65

So good Night everybody ! im going to sleep Now wish u all some wet dreams ;););)

Reactions: RWaites

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
On the Fitness Babe's underboob shot, there looks like she has two scars there. Glitch or intentional? Because if it's the latter, nice attention to detail. Sometimes slight imperfections are perfection.

R

RWaites

40 75 and 7 stars i used phone to max everything except stars
Your arousal and stars are too high you should be at 45-50 arousal / 6 stars
From 45-50
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Progression event 8 -
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.

you can reduce arousal with the phone cheat, and it was posted a few pages ago how to reduce the stars

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes