Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250 Dank Scheee! (Thank's a lot)
thats why when i opoen .xml files with XML Editor Microsoft. xml editor is not able to recognize UTF 8 encodig
and shows up without Line Brakes.
Doesnt matter anyway since i use Notepad++ to edit but i had no clue how to fix this

u earnd ur self an "informative Hug"XDXD
The plot thickens! I have just checked my own log file after reading your post and it is only 6 kB. I have no idea how the one in the zip file ended up being 1.5 MB!

However! I just tried loading my game again after this and I can say with great pleasure that for some unknown reason it is actually working now!!! :D This might just bug me for the rest of the week, but it's working, so now I can go back to enjoying the game :)
lol, i killed two birds with one stone it seems. great that i could be of help, even though i just randomly threw ideas at ya.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Just finished the game(100%) without any cheats. I have to say it was surprisingly good. I mean really fucking good compared to others. Maybe a bit too much grind for my taste, but still enjoyed every bit of it. Especially Claire and Veronica. Can't wait for the next update.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Just finished the game(100%) without any cheats. I have to say it was surprisingly good. I mean really fucking good compared to others. Maybe a bit too much grind for my taste, but still enjoyed every bit of it. Especially Claire and Veronica. Can't wait for the next update.
you want a game with less grind?

here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poop man

Oct 4, 2017
yo so im stuck not being able to get the lotion. i messed with the stats and i got the final taxi ride event to happen but i cant get the second one. am i just screwed and have to start fresh?
I cant get the conversation with amy to happen. please help

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the game, I can not load any game or choose Spanish language. If I start a new game it is blocked. Some help I really like this game. Thank you

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
yo so im stuck not being able to get the lotion. i messed with the stats and i got the final taxi ride event to happen but i cant get the second one. am i just screwed and have to start fresh?
I cant get the conversation with amy to happen. please help
Are you progressing the Claire/Mom story too? You get the massage oil after one of her events, not Veronica's. What are your stats for both characters, including special points (stars)?

poop man

Oct 4, 2017
Are you progressing the Claire/Mom story too? You get the massage oil after one of her events, not Veronica's. What are your stats for both characters, including special points (stars)?
With claire im at 9 stars I tried to give her a massage and it said i needed the oil.
when i went to buy it its out and then asked amy for the oil and she wouldnt give it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oooooooh thank you it was killing me that I couldn't figure it out.
just for you to know: if you look at the upper right edge of this site you will see a search bar. use it, it saves everyone a lot of time. if you untick "search in forum" and tick "search in this thread" and then type in spanish, you will find out that this question was already asked along with the answer to it.

Reactions: _flim_

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----A gif for Brothers that like Man of the House. If someone want, can use :);)
--:cool:--
---- and many informations about the game, here in this link:

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes