xenos87

May 2, 2017
that's fucking weird. i checked out your mapping.xml and it was totally correct. i also used it in my game and it also worked. you also placed it in the correct folder. i can only see two differences to folder. the first one is just cosmetic and won't change anything (but it's always good to enable it ^^):
it enables the filename extensions. progamers and modders ALWAYS have it enabled XD. with that you can change the extension of a file and change its function.

the other however miiiight solve ya problem. i saw that you mapping.xml is blank white. this means for me, your computer doesn't know how to open it when you left click on it. it would still be quite strange, but if faerin didn't tell the pc ingame how to open the mapping.xml, it won't use it and will simply skip it if it doesn't know how to open such a file on its own. at least that's my presumption.
here the trick on how to tell your pc to automatically open such a file when prompted:
right click on mapping.xml and click on "open with". now you might see some programs like internet explorer and editor aaaaand another option: "choose standard program". it will prompt you to choose a program now. simply use editor.

i honestly doubt it will work, but better safe then sorry, right?

last but not least, if NOTHING works, please send me your WHOLE game via sendspace.com (put it in a zip file and upload it there; send me the downloadlink afterwards; i don't need your savefiles just your gamefolder). maybe something is off there.

by the way just asking: you did try a new game, or? don't load a save. test it out without loading.
Well, I can confirm, as you (and I, btw) suspected, that neither showing extensions nor selecting a default app for xml did the trick, so I am now in the process of uploading to my mega account and then I will DM you with the link (it was too large for sendspace). Thasnks so much for all your help!

hdm317

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck in Veronica.
12:00 - punishment, 60 point. Only two choose (Spank her/take off her panties)
There is no further progress. What should I do?

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Awesome game so far been playing it for 2 weeks now, I love the new hint system it actually helped me on a sticky situation was trying for days to get the lessons for sophia and ashley so great job can't wait to see it on the other girls.

Anyway I remember seeing someone asking about changing the names from roommate to family, but I lost the solution would anyone be kind and help me do this is the roommate thingy is kinda meh for me xD

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Awesome game so far been playing it for 2 weeks now, I love the new hint system it actually helped me on a sticky situation was trying for days to get the lessons for sophia and ashley so great job can't wait to see it on the other girls.

Anyway I remember seeing someone asking about changing the names from roommate to family, but I lost the solution would anyone be kind and help me do this is the roommate thingy is kinda meh for me XD
Just paste this one (below) in the Man of the house folder where the exe is, overwrite or rename the old one
enjoy

In the new version there are no events in the pizzeria, only in the "Health Club";):).
4 th event in the Pizza delivery u have to advance to lvl 3 and the Milf blue star gives u a bj is randomly u have to try many times.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- and many informations about the game, here in this link:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a specific day/time/location Veronica will call at night?
brother, in the morning you go dining room and check if Veronica is taking the breakfast (at 10:00), and you should go to kitchen and take a cup of coffee and she start to annoying you, then you shoult go to spy her at 23:00. After that you should go to sleep till to 3:00 then she´ll call you. To me worked in any time.

I hope to help you.

hdm317

Jul 10, 2017
Veronica - submission 60 points but I can't trigger Veronica's reward event. Bug or I'm something missing? Help please.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes