User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Daxter250
u Poor Guy *with irony driping out of words* u have a hard time when u choose, all Austria is beautyfull, Salzburg o god or just Tyrol, Steirmark a dream! y enjoyed living 23 years in Munich it was quite handy u could almost go everywhere in les then 3 hours then i moved over here

Reactions: Ente Supremo

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
four?? :D i got 2 apron pictures , and the 20.00 event , in 0.6.4 walkthrough it says 17.00 talk with her and below that go to your mother's room and read her diary , is my game missing something :D
yeah the best pic's Momy and her sweet Kitten taking out something of the fridge:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: RWaites

xenos87

May 2, 2017
normally, when downloading from here you should have a mapping.xml. but to be honest, it shouldn't matter at all. so it's still not running the way it should for you? then i want to see a screenshot of you folder (where you put the xml in it) and also post your xml here, just in case ^^.
Ask and thou shall receive ;) But no, as you might have gathered, it's still not working on my machine, so fingers crossed now :)

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

Yes i did that , and did one below , but i cannot do that ;
Always 20:00 20:59 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary.
Try resetting her arousal to 69 then try this again (use the cheat menu on your phone)
Progression event 13 -
Weekday 17:00 17:59 Kitchen yes Talk to her.
Always 20:00 20:59 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary.

Reactions: Carlo S

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Could anyone give me a little help getting started with Veronica? I've given her my coffee, spied her in the bathroom and at 11pm in her room. There's a walkthrough that says next I'm supposed to get a phone call asking for help at 3am but that never happens...

I played around for ages earlier and couldn't get anywhere so I thought fuck it, I'll have a little look at the walkthrough, but it's not really written very well and It's not helping. :(

darknight03

May 25, 2017
Could anyone give me a little help getting started with Veronica? I've given her my coffee, spied her in the bathroom and at 11pm in her room. There's a walkthrough that says next I'm supposed to get a phone call asking for help at 3am but that never happens...

I played around for ages earlier and couldn't get anywhere so I thought fuck it, I'll have a little look at the walkthrough, but it's not really written very well and It's not helping. :(
wait until 3am and the go to sleep

Reactions: Shardoom

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Really? Okay I'll try that then, thanks!
Actually, that's not how it works..

After you spy on her you should go to sleep and just sleep until morning.
During the night, at 3 am (which is the time you should be asleep), she should give you a call.
Make sure you do this on the same day.

Edit: also depending on the version you might have to wait until you have passed at least day 5 of the game (this was the case in older versions).

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I fucked up the Veronica thing :(

I bought (and gave) her the Maid Uniform too early. I've completed Claire and Ashley though. Seems a bitch to start again.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

It should happen while you are sleeping at 03:00 after day 5. this walkthru should help

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
It will be fixed in the next update but for now try the fix posted here
I tried that (both ways - Value 80/Max 75, and Value 80/Max 80), but it doesn't seem to unlock anything. She now has 80 Arousal, but in the Yoga event, when it comes to the response "It feels good, but I was wondering..." the option remains locked.

R

RWaites

I tried that (both ways - Value 80/Max 75, and Value 80/Max 80), but it doesn't seem to unlock anything. She now has 80 Arousal, but in the Yoga event, when it comes to the response "It feels good, but I was wondering..." the option remains locked.
Are the MC's stats at max?(emoji with dark glasses)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

I bought (and gave) her the Maid Uniform too early. I've completed Claire and Ashley though. Seems a bitch to start again.
Wait, how did that happen? The outfit shouldn't be available until way later in the game? Or did you alter the stats a lot?
(Also which version are you playing, the most recent one? Because that's shouldn't really be possible.)

R

RWaites

Did she kickoff when you gave it to her, but did you then follow her to the gym and overhear her and Amy talking?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ask and thou shall receive ;) But no, as you might have gathered, it's still not working on my machine, so fingers crossed now :)
that's fucking weird. i checked out your mapping.xml and it was totally correct. i also used it in my game and it also worked. you also placed it in the correct folder. i can only see two differences to folder. the first one is just cosmetic and won't change anything (but it's always good to enable it ^^):
it enables the filename extensions. progamers and modders ALWAYS have it enabled XD. with that you can change the extension of a file and change its function.

the other however miiiight solve ya problem. i saw that you mapping.xml is blank white. this means for me, your computer doesn't know how to open it when you left click on it. it would still be quite strange, but if faerin didn't tell the pc ingame how to open the mapping.xml, it won't use it and will simply skip it if it doesn't know how to open such a file on its own. at least that's my presumption.
here the trick on how to tell your pc to automatically open such a file when prompted:
right click on mapping.xml and click on "open with". now you might see some programs like internet explorer and editor aaaaand another option: "choose standard program". it will prompt you to choose a program now. simply use editor.

i honestly doubt it will work, but better safe then sorry, right?

last but not least, if NOTHING works, please send me your WHOLE game via sendspace.com (put it in a zip file and upload it there; send me the downloadlink afterwards; i don't need your savefiles just your gamefolder). maybe something is off there.

by the way just asking: you did try a new game, or? don't load a save. test it out without loading.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes