User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Daxter250 Na ned i hoab des a mal ganz schnell tarzanmassig ïns Spononische übersetzt! sei Sponish is besser ois sei Englisch !
hast mi ganz schee g´trazt mit dem Wienerschn neulich XDXDXDXD Do schaugst her ! :biggrin::biggrin:
Free from the Bavarian language
(No i translated it quickly like tarzan into Spanish, his Spanish is better than his English, u teased me a lot last time with ur Viennaslang!XDXDXDXD u see ?:biggrin::biggrin: )

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
Dear @Faerin, I think you have an excellent game so far and I enjoyed it. Thank you for all your hard work.

If I could make one suggestion (I have no idea how hard it would be to enact) - I think that the domination of the one 'roommate' progresses quite well after the police incident, and it's a lot of fun to watch her change. But the police incident doesn't have much happening before it to make me really believe in the abrupt change in her demeanor.

A few more throwaway scenes - similar to her stealing the coffee from MC - would go a long way toward selling that transition. Maybe intentionally disrupting his chores, to add to the irony of her servitude later. Or maybe he tries to follow her to work early on and she tasers him and he gets robbed a few $. She catches him peeping and kicks him in the balls, causing strength to permanently drop 5. That kind of thing :)

Reactions: Faerin

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250 Na ned i hoab des a mal ganz schnell tarzanmassig ïns Spononische übersetzt! sei Sponish is besser ois sei Englisch !
hast mi ganz schee g´trazt mit dem Wienerschn neulich XDXDXDXD Do schaugst her ! :biggrin::biggrin:
Free from the Bavarian language
(No i translated it quickly like tarzan into Spanish, his Spanish is better than his English, u teased me a lot last time with ur Viennaslang!XDXDXDXD u see ?:biggrin::biggrin: )
und des geile is ah no, doss i ois von dia verstengan tua, während die meistn deitschn an schaßdreckn ckeckn würdn :p
sche jemandn zu treffn, dea ah dialektgfeilt is ^^.
(the funny thing is, that i understand everything you've written, while mostgermans wouldn't understand a thing. it's nice getting to know someone who knows how to use dialects ^^.

Reactions: User #19006

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
und des geile is ah no, doss i ois von dia verstengan tua, während die meistn deitschn an schaßdreckn ckeckn würdn :p
sche jemandn zu treffn, dea ah dialektgfeilt is ^^.
(the funny thing is, that i understand everything you've written, while mostgermans wouldn't understand a thing. it's nice getting to know someone who knows how to use dialects ^^.
Even germans understand what you're saying if it's written, I doubt it would be the same if it was spoken though. You have to break your tongue in at least 3 places to speak like that x'D

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Even germans understand what you're saying if it's written, I doubt it would be the same if it was spoken though. You have to break your tongue in at least 3 places to speak like that x'D
jeah, you might be right. although a lot of germans told me, they cant understand a lot when im writing in dialect :p. same ofc when im going nuts at speaking in dialect xD.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250
Freili wer des ned verstegga tuat is a Preiss !! x'Dx'D:D
(Sure who don't understands is a Prusian!!)x'Dx'D:extremelyhappy:

Die Krüge Hoooch!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
prussian is written with two s :eek:penedeyewink:
alles nördlich der weißwurschtgrenzen is a preiss, a damischer ^^.
(everything north of the veal sausage border line is a prussian, a god damn one)

für mi ned. wia trinkn ja nua a hoibe maß ^^.
(not for me. we only drink half of a litre ^^).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Daxter250: Thanks a lot, it really does not offend, I appreciate all the help someone can give me, but I said I'm relearning some languages, and English is one of them, I've stayed 25 years without talking or writing in English, which I do not care if I deceive myself, only then do I learn again ;):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
jeah, you might be right. although a lot of germans told me, they cant understand a lot when im writing in dialect :p. same ofc when im going nuts at speaking in dialect XD.
yes indeed I remember when i was in Vienna on business trip even when i got some dialect pratice and their similar
when they really talked close Slang i did understand only the half of it !
Beautyfull City btw i loved it beeing there !

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so I can't seem to get mom to 80 lust now for some reason, even through cheats, it's stuck at 75, any solution for this?

Sep 4, 2017
i have been troubling with going in to mother's room after second apron pic , should arousal be below 70 or should it be more than 70 , i tried to go in about 20 days but it says the door is locked

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
In this 0.6.5 version I can't do yoga in the morning, always says to do it on saturday. But in the previous version I could (I'm using the same save). Help? Thanks.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
In this 0.6.5 version I can't do yoga in the morning, always says to do it on saturday. But in the previous version I could (I'm using the same save). Help? Thanks.
Unfortunatly is a bug in this version @Faerin already knows will be fixed in the next Version
meanwhile here u got the solution

Happy blow concert ;)

R

RWaites

i have been troubling with going in to mother's room after second apron pic , should arousal be below 70 or should it be more than 70 , i tried to go in about 20 days but it says the door is locked
Which event in mother's room the 20:00 or the 22:00, and have you got all four apron picture's.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes