CreatorB

Aug 20, 2017
I have some old savefiles from Version 5.6

When I try to load the new version from those files, some features are not working. The character is not able to leave the house and the button "Jump to a different area of this location" does not work.

As recommended, I have only savefiles and thumbnails in my folder.

Thanks in Advance

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
seems to be a problem with ya graphic card. i checked it out and it seems to be an integrated hd card of ya processor? and it also seems you are using a laptop, right?
what i don't get: why do you have dx12? the AMD Radeon HD 4870D uses dx11.

well, i never used such simple HD-graphiccards so i wanna know what games you were able to play with it? 'cause this graphiccard normally isn't meant to be used for games ya know.

it might not be related to ya problem but, honestly, your pc is quite a mess XD. you are using win 10 32 bit while you have 8 gb ram and, if i read correclty, 1gb cache from ya graphiccard. but 32 bit versions can only use up to 4 gb. meaning: if you use 1 gb cache from ya GPU your pc can only use up to 3 gb ram. he can never use the full potential of your system.
Not a laptop, but a fairly simple setup in a small tower.
Yeah, it's an integrated graphics card, but I've never had problems with any of the games that are presented on F95, Unity, Unreal, Ren'py etc.
Using DirectX12 as that's the latest release, and the docs don't mention that it's specifically for 64 bit machines.
I'll dial back to DirectX 11 and see if that helps, and also that I've got the latest divers for the card

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason I cannot play this game more than five minutes without it shutting down my computer. I have tried windowed mode, reducing resolution and without fail, it shuts me down.

I can play any other games without problems, but this one gets me every time. I have barely finished the tutorial.
I suspect overheating. Are the other games you refer to Ren'Py stuff or over-graphical monstrosities like the new Master of Orion?

M B 1776

Sep 23, 2017
I suspect overheating. Are the other games you refer to Ren'Py stuff or over-graphical monstrosities like the new Master of Orion?
I play Tom Clancy's Wildlands and CoD WW2 for hours on end without any problems. I can 't believe this game causes overheating that those others don't. The fans don't even kick into high before shut down. I play lots of other Ren'Py games as well.

I have a GTX 1070 with 8 G. This a problem with no other game I own.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
mh when I try to start it I only get a black screen after the unity logo :-/ big brother with the same engine works fine.
tried different 6.5 or 6.4 releases

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm happy to report that I've revised the entire savegame system!
You can now name your files, there's an autosave feature and most important of all there's an integrity check for incorrect/corrupted savegames.
So hopefully this means no more black screens (and questions about them ;))!

mh when I try to start it I only get a black screen after the unity logo :-/ big brother with the same engine works fine.
tried different 6.5 or 6.4 releases
This is usually caused by incorrectly named savegames.
Try cleaning the savegames folder, does that help?
If not, you might want to try running the game as administartor.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
i know about the 75 arousal cap, all im asking is, is it 75 due to a bug, or if i get the last star on claire, it will unlock to 80, thus letting me see the bj scene? because in the achievement page thats the only one i miss so it should be implemented in the game
I can't say for certain, but the previous version only required you to reach 75 to get the final Claire event, and the latest update doesn't have any new Claire content, so I think setting the requirement to 80 is the bug. Unless Faerin decided that he wanted the requirement to be 80 and forgot to change the cap.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers ;):) --- MEGA for version 0.6.5 ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ and more informations in this link: -

Mookee82

Nov 18, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers ;):) --- MEGA for version 0.6.5 ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ and more informations in this link: -
Morning Brother! I simply like how you post the links every day so people wont ask annoying quest all over again :FeelsGoodMan:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have some old savefiles from Version 5.6

When I try to load the new version from those files, some features are not working. The character is not able to leave the house and the button "Jump to a different area of this location" does not work.

As recommended, I have only savefiles and thumbnails in my folder.

Thanks in Advance
The old saves, really have some issues, but from version 0.5.8 till now was fixed. If You don't have the save, give a look in this if help You :):)

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Update

Patrons only

Hey guys, for the next update the focus will be on adding new content.
Which of these would you like to see most?
Ashley: date night. 132
Veronica: two are better than one. 229
Claire: a day at the office. 154
515 votes total

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
For some reason I cannot play this game more than five minutes without it shutting down my computer. I have tried windowed mode, reducing resolution and without fail, it shuts me down.

I can play any other games without problems, but this one gets me every time. I have barely finished the tutorial.
a game can't shut down your pc, so it has to be a problem in your system. suspecting overheating isn't that wrong. better be safe than sorry and clean ya pc from dust. also check out how much degree ya processor has when it doesn't do anything (you can check it out in your bios).
it might also be your power supply. but without any specs of your pc and any crash file (your pc should have one when shutting down like that) we can only guess.

Not a laptop, but a fairly simple setup in a small tower.
Yeah, it's an integrated graphics card, but I've never had problems with any of the games that are presented on F95, Unity, Unreal, Ren'py etc.
Using DirectX12 as that's the latest release, and the docs don't mention that it's specifically for 64 bit machines.
I'll dial back to DirectX 11 and see if that helps, and also that I've got the latest divers for the card
lol, so you are using a laptop processor for a desktop pc? XD that's quite something. jeah check out if going back to dx11 does the thing, 'cause in the official website of amd it's written that it supports up to dx11.

and no ofc it's not specifically for 64 bit (and i didn't even say that by the way). i only mentioned that you are simply wasting a lot ressources using a 32 bit system.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes