Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm happy to report that I've revised the entire savegame system!
I checked out the new update, and while I can't say how helpful the hints are (all my savegames had the same 2 hints), I did notice that scrolling the list of saves is still a pain, because I can't drag it (which was the solution for the scroll speed problem in other lists).

As for the new job, I was a little disappointed by how only the babe has variety in her scenes. IIRC all the encounters have minor changes as you progress in the pizza job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I checked out the new update, and while I can't say how helpful the hints are (all my savegames had the same 2 hints), I did notice that scrolling the list of saves is still a pain, because I can't drag it (which was the solution for the scroll speed problem in other lists).

As for the new job, I was a little disappointed by how only the babe has variety in her scenes. IIRC all the encounters have minor changes as you progress in the pizza job.

The hints were only added for Ashley, so you would have to start over to see them.
I'm adding them for the other girls for the next update.

The savegames hasn't been changed (for a long time), the comment I made applies to the next update.

Actually they don't, just the milf.
They are more or less filler characters, I rather spend time on the "hot ones" ;)

Thanks for the quibbles!
Fixed some of them, but have a question about these 2:

Would you happen to remember the dialog with the comma? Searching for a comma in my dialogs would be...time consuming ;)

Can you explain what you mean by the term "passive voice", I'm not familiar with that, but assuming it's a grammar thing?

Oh and the head wasn't pasted on!

andrigile

Dec 21, 2017
how to get veronica event*12 ????
kinda stuck here , I can't increase amy love into 10 ( just stuck with 5 after talking to her in the club , so I use cheat console to increase it into 10 ) but still can't trigger veronica *12 even though her stats is enough

love 20 , lust 30 , sub 60

btw , I use 0.64 pdf walkthrough

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
With the naked yoga with mom, in order to ask for something more you need 80 arousal, but the highest it goes it 75. Is this a bug?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I need a Break, I see everyone later ;):) ----- --- MEGA for version 0.6.5 ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ and more informations in this link: -

Reactions: RWaites

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The hints were only added for Ashley, so you would have to start over to see them.
I'm adding them for the other girls for the next update.
Yeah - that's why I loaded up old saves, to see if they showed up without restarting. And sure enough, I saw 2 different Ashley hints in my dozen savegames (spend time with her friend, and something will happen).

The savegames hasn't been changed (for a long time), the comment I made applies to the next update.
Right. I just mentioned the UI issue because you're looking at the savegame system currently.

Would you happen to remember the dialog with the comma? Searching for a comma in my dialogs would be...time consuming ;)
Sorry, no. It was one of the new jobs, obviously - and specifically a woman, I think.

Can you explain what you mean by the term "passive voice", I'm not familiar with that, but assuming it's a grammar thing?
Sure. Essentially, when the game goes to black and brings up text like "60 minutes later", "she came to me" and "after our workout", I always expect "60 minutes later", "Ashley approaches Mike" and "after the workout". Essentially, I associate the fade with a 3rd person narrator, not with Mike's narration.

R

RWaites

With the naked yoga with mom, in order to ask for something more you need 80 arousal, but the highest it goes it 75. Is this a bug?
It will be fixed in the next update but for now try the fix posted here

Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Right. I just mentioned the UI issue because you're looking at the savegame system currently.
Gotcha, thanks!

Sorry, no. It was one of the new jobs, obviously - and specifically a woman, I think.
More than enough: <Text>In fact,my entire body is...dripping wet...</Text>
Thanks!

Sure. Essentially, when the game goes to black and brings up text like "60 minutes later", "she came to me" and "after our workout", I always expect "60 minutes later", "Ashley approaches Mike" and "after the workout". Essentially, I associate the fade with a 3rd person narrator, not with Mike's narration.
Ah right, I see what you mean and I do have to agree that it would make more sense. However, rewriting all fade dialogs would take a lot of time and it's a minor thing (at least to me).
(So much, to do so little time ;))

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Carlo S, i can still remember that you wanted to get better in English, right? But due to the fact, that no one really tells ya your grammatical failures, i will help ya a lil' getting better in English ^^ (i'm not a pro myslef, mind ya, but i will do my best). I tell ya, you can only get better, if people show you what failures you are doing. Would be cool, if everyone here could help you a lil' bit whenever you are writing something wrong, especially people whose mother tongue is English. If you don't want any help however, simply say so and i will delete the post ^^ (don't wanna offend you or so, simply wanna help out a bit).

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
This is usually caused by incorrectly named savegames.
Try cleaning the savegames folder, does that help?
If not, you might want to try running the game as administartor.
Eventho the savegames looked properly named cleaning the whole folder solved the problem ty

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes