Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
question: is the blonde at Health Club giving head the focus of this update or Have I missed some of the content ?
P.S
This was a good update, I'm just curious !
Yeah! @Faerin, talked about it, because the holidays, He and more Devs made a special version for enjoy like everyone else the Xmas and end of the Year ;):)

U

User_215882

I would honestly be fine if the next update takes a whole month, but includes all three choices. Its not right to choose. I voted for Veronica, but Id vote for all three if that was an option.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
Great game, really digging it. Unfortunately I've hit a snag with Veronica. I can't get the event that allows me to reward her. I've already talked to Amy at the gym after the finger licking scene at the club, I've also already the oil for panties from her, I've got discipline maxed because I've had her do chores over 40 times, but the only different scene those chores triggered was when she was doing laundry and messed up on purpose to open the panty punishment. After that, I simply cannot find the trigger for the rewards, tried it with all sorts of character moods... any suggestions?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@
I love the game and even the few bugs i ran into was possible to solve with some tweaking :)

The one thing that keeps me from 100% enjoying it is the path of Veronoica and Clair beeing overlapped.
Ashley can be played solo from day 1 if you choose to. I wish the same was true for all 3 Girls.

But Clair can't get the massage oil unless you can get it from Amy who won't give it up without Veronicas panties. Thats where the overlap happens. Same in reverse if you go down Veronicas path you won't be able to find the sex shop couse it's part of Clairs path and will be given to you when you need to massage her.

I'm not suggesting this ruins the whole game or anything like that. But if players are given a choice they can decide if they wanna play the Clair path, The Veronica path or Ashley. Also adds to replayabillity.

As for the bugs..
EDIT: Think i solved them. I was following walkthrough for 6.4 and some stuff happens diffrently. 100% Complete now :)

As always thanks for an awesome litte gem of a game and keep up the good work :) Oh btw.. Loooved the new workout girl and the Hour glass in quick view works really well :D

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Been lurking for awhile, first post. I've been with this game since the Pizza job wasn't a minigame, there was no way to not get beat up at night and not a single smexy scene was available. Great game. Keep up the good work. If there was one thing I might like to add? Different skin tones. But that would just be a plus.

Reactions: Faerin

Kivenx

Sep 7, 2017
Does someone have the 0.65v changelog? Can someone plz could update the main page Changelog or give me a non-patreon link I will really appreciated

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does someone have the 0.65v changelog? Can someone plz could update the main page Changelog or give me a non-patreon link I will really appreciated
Use the search tool under your username in this page.

M B 1776

Sep 23, 2017
For some reason I cannot play this game more than five minutes without it shutting down my computer. I have tried windowed mode, reducing resolution and without fail, it shuts me down.

I can play any other games without problems, but this one gets me every time. I have barely finished the tutorial.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes