skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
Edit the save file and then i cod get sex shop and all is fine until event 13 with mom, tought i had to high Arousal again so lowered to 70 and also tried 69 but can not Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary after i talked with her in kitchen at 17.00. Anyone have any idea what am missing? Love 40 Arousal 73 (69/70 also tested) Special 12

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
No i only can edit love or arousal by cheat menu. I mean stars from events, i never completed 7th star event and game blocks every mom content above first bath scene. I probably need edit a save, but i have no idea where i can find that place witch events.
Edit the value I marked green!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sometimes old is better than new :FeelsGoodMan:
True, although in this case I kinda like the new ;)

Reactions: 03abc

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
@Faerin, agreed, but some people just wants to yap and getting more post just by yapping away, without any consequences, they don't like people disagree-ing with them, they just want to fill up their post with things that get them to fap better or whatever

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

Edit the save file and then i cod get sex shop and all is fine until event 13 with mom, tought i had to high Arousal again so lowered to 70 and also tried 69 but can not Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary after i talked with her in kitchen at 17.00. Anyone have any idea what am missing? Love 40 Arousal 73 (69/70 also tested) Special 12
why did you edit savefile for sex shop and not just check google on the phone after first massage?
Have you got the three cooking in apron pictures and the two pictures of her trying on new outfit?
60-70 arousal
Progression event 12 -
22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Go in.
Progression event 13 -
17:00 17:59 Kitchen yes Talk to her.
20:00 20:59 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary.

Reactions: UncleVT

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Having problems with the graphics on this game - they're pixelated and varicolored, and only sometimes do the renders actually appear
Attached is my sysinfo for dXDiag - win 10 32 bit, directx 12 etc.
and a png of the display.

Any help appreciated :)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Good morning !
often something new, so the new like bar was removed,

@Faerin they removed it, cause people getting down vote and they didn't like it, they want to yap yap yap without getting down voted or disagree, I like the new like bar, at least at that mode, people can't yap without using their brain, now they're using their happy fap power
sorry for my ignorance, but...¿yap ? what does that mean?

and about the likes it seems to me that this is like the all american mentality of beeing popular
(no matter how superficial or hipocrital u are only matters being liked by people)
btw i noticed that with the ex new sistem if u hit an agree on somebodys post he don't get it as a like, and I guess that is the point if somebody says ur post is informative, or optimistic or creative u won't get ur like account (popularity increased) don't know if sombody disagree with u get a like down, so that could also be a reason.
I really thougt it was a tool 4 the mods to rate and evaluate the quality of the posts
anyway im not complainig.
and also don't want to search for a deeper meaning of it, im more than happy that i can exchange ideas or whatever we want freely on this thread, and even if u just enter to relax a bit you always find somebody to make some jokes and get the bad mood out of ur mind .
So Break is over and I'll return to my translation
cheers !

Oh P.D.: @Faerin, don't mind All the genius in history talked to them selfes, and there are psicological study's that ecourace you to do it is the only way to beeing selfcritical and hear ur thoughts

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Why this game doesnt have autosave? Sth like in Big Brother, every 24h. And is it possible to name saves?
Actually this has been asked several times and I am considering adding an auto-save for the next the update.
The naming of savegames is a bit a trickier, but that's on my list as well!

Having problems with the graphics on this game - they're pixelated and varicolored, and only sometimes do the renders actually appear

Wow, that's the first time I've seen that...
Can't really help you with that, besides a suggestion to make sure you have the latest driver for graphics card.
Problems like these are usually caused by out of date/faulty drivers.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

seems to be a problem with ya graphic card. i checked it out and it seems to be an integrated hd card of ya processor? and it also seems you are using a laptop, right?
what i don't get: why do you have dx12? the AMD Radeon HD 4870D uses dx11.

well, i never used such simple HD-graphiccards so i wanna know what games you were able to play with it? 'cause this graphiccard normally isn't meant to be used for games ya know.

it might not be related to ya problem but, honestly, your pc is quite a mess XD. you are using win 10 32 bit while you have 8 gb ram and, if i read correclty, 1gb cache from ya graphiccard. but 32 bit versions can only use up to 4 gb. meaning: if you use 1 gb cache from ya GPU your pc can only use up to 3 gb ram. he can never use the full potential of your system.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Careful now. Your English roots are showing :winkytongue:.

You've got to remember that most of these games aren't written by native English speakers. In the majority of the world, "hihi" is pronounced as our "heehee". Would you prefer the Japanese "fufu"? ;)
I thought it WAS Japanese for "Yes Yes" LOL

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This point might be a good starting point for the following question:
Should you be able to disable the new hint system in the settings?
I'm going to be honest and admit I really didn't look at the work you put in to add the hint system...
So I'm not really sure what and how you implemented it.

But if you wanted to make using them a choice you might consider doing it as a Difficulty setting or a Toggle button on the Cheat Menu.

Reactions: Faerin

skidrow

Aug 10, 2017
why did you edit savefile for sex shop and not just check google on the phone after first massage?
Have you got the three cooking in apron pictures and the two pictures of her trying on new outfit?
60-70 arousal
Progression event 12 -
22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Go in.
Progression event 13 -
17:00 17:59 Kitchen yes Talk to her.
20:00 20:59 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to read her diary.
Becase i did not get info so i cod search on phone for sex shop becase i had mom on to high Arousal and i been in entrence to house manny times without getting in to her room so i can see computer.

Ok to get 13 you need 75 not 70 Arousal as it looks like in Walkthrough.

Ps abit anoying you need to cheat to get last lvl 14.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes