brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
need some help, i ve done nearly all the content but i cant get the bj scene with Claire, i believe i ve tried everything, at least at yoga, but i cant get the last star nor the scene, any tips?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Actually this has been asked several times and I am considering adding an auto-save for the next the update.
The naming of savegames is a bit a trickier, but that's on my list as well!
Great to hear. These are two of the only things a certain other game has over this one these days, and those two features would be incredibly useful when playing this one.

Reactions: Faerin

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
need some help, i ve done nearly all the content but i cant get the bj scene with Claire, i believe i ve tried everything, at least at yoga, but i cant get the last star nor the scene, any tips?
Is it saying you need 80 arousal but you can only get to 75? If so, that's a bug. It will be fixed in the next version. People have posted a way to get round it if you don't want to wait, but I don't remember what the method was.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone help me? i can"t reallty find the solution on here and tried nearly all locations.

I'm stuck with veronica i can't give her a reward when she does the chores. She has the maid outfit and everything but i never get the options. I already have the massage oil for mom (don't know if that bugs the game). Got all stats for her on max (punishment). She doesn't wear panties to work and in the club i can't do anything aswel.

4. custom maid is on 4/6
5. who needs panties is on 2/4
6. isn't unlucked yet

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I'm stuck on Veronica as well. I don't know how to talk to her in the club when you're supposed to get her love stats to start.

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
Is it saying you need 80 arousal but you can only get to 75? If so, that's a bug. It will be fixed in the next version. People have posted a way to get round it if you don't want to wait, but I don't remember what the method was.
i know about the 75 arousal cap, all im asking is, is it 75 due to a bug, or if i get the last star on claire, it will unlock to 80, thus letting me see the bj scene? because in the achievement page thats the only one i miss so it should be implemented in the game

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Im cannot play mi old saves, they are copy with their thumb in the savegames folder. but when i press the continue buttom nothing hapens. I start a new game, load ol saves, load teh save but the game not works correctly

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a incest patch or something? That about "the landlady" and "the female roommates" is too weird...

R

RWaites

Im cannot play mi old saves, they are copy with their thumb in the savegames folder. but when i press the continue buttom nothing hapens. I start a new game, load ol saves, load teh save but the game not works correctly
Where are you upto and I'll see if I have any save close to where you are to try

Reactions: Carlo S

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Silly question about this: New events This update is all about Claire, who is Claire ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5 ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ and more informations in this link: -

Reactions: RWaites

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That would be "hai hai". Romaji can be a bitch - you should have seen me trying to figure out a lot of it before I took my vacation this last spring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep, that's correct. you can also say:
そうだね / そうです (that's right)
ええ (yes)
うん (yes)

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
question: is the blonde at Health Club giving head the focus of this update or Have I missed some of the content ?
P.S
This was a good update, I'm just curious !

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes