Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250
u Poor Guy *with irony driping out of words* u have a hard time when u choose, all Austria is beautyfull, Salzburg o god or just Tyrol, Steirmark a dream! y enjoyed living 23 years in Munich it was quite handy u could almost go everywhere in les then 3 hours then i moved over here
well, my dad wants to live in salzburg ^^. who knows, maybe we will move there in the near future.

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA for version 0.6.5: ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ----- Mod for conversion ----- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: --------------------- Everyone can find the best CGs RIP: Here with @Benjy - -----------:pAll Calendars:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
tif faerin didn't tell the pc ingame how to open the mapping.xml, it won't use it and will simply skip it if it doesn't know how to open such a file on its own. at least that's my presumption.
I can tell you that isn't the case (and shouldn't be the problem here) as my engine parses the XML.
Though I don't know what is this causing either...haven't seen or heard this one before.

Reactions: xenos87

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ah i knew it :/. yet he can still try it out. who knows...
sometimes games and pcs can be weird. for example: age of empire 2 uses midi music files. instead of using my god damn awesome mid4all player, that stupid game uses the pc midi mapper which sucks on win7 (jeah i know it's normal for games, but it suuuucks not to be able to change the direction of the sourceadress). so in order to increase the quality i had to mod the midi mapper -.-. at the end i modded it but didn't give a shit about midi anymore, simply converted the music files into mp3 and put it in a playlist. whenever i want to play the game i simply start the playlist, mute the ingame music and i'm ready to go XD.

just asking, faerin: what happens when you saved the game without the incest mod and then decide to put the new mapping.xml into the folder and load it again?
does a savefile saves what the mapping has inside? meaning, does the savefile also save that ashley is a roommate? if so, what is higher flagged? the mapping or the savefile?

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
just asking faerin: what happens when you saved the game without the incest mod and then decide to put the new mapping.xml into the folder and load it again?
does a savefile saves what the mapping has inside? meaning, does the savefile also save that ashley is a roommate? if so, what is higher flagged? the mapping or the savefile?
The mapping file is completely seperate from the savegame.
Meaning, you can load any savegame, it will use the mapping file you (currently) have active.

At least...that is what I would assume, if I would make such a highly illegal mod! :tf:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The mapping file is completely seperate from the savegame.
Meaning, you can load any savegame, it will use the mapping file you (currently) have active.

At least...that is what I would assume, if I would make such a highly illegal mod! :tf:
:tf::tf::tf:

good to know.

*whisper* just pretend you aren't the real faerin. you are just a faaaanboy sccouping around on a pirate site ^^. the real faerin never heard of f95zone and wouldn't allow such disgraceful acts as pirating and incest and stuff :eek:penedeyewink:.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I could need a small help I just cant seem to reward Veronica.
I got her panties the first time, I even had the talk with amy about here the licking scene and her feelings and exchanged the panties for oil and had the dream.

but the reward option does not pop up. I always can take her panties away again and she wont do the chores without it even tho I already have them :-/

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I altered the stats a little in terms of money, but nothing else.

And I am playing the most recent version (0.65).

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

good to know.

*whisper* just pretend you aren't the real faerin. you are just a faaaanboy sccouping around on a pirate site ^^. the real faerin never heard of f95zone and wouldn't allow such disgraceful acts as pirating and incest and stuff :eek:penedeyewink:.
I think everyone already knows I'm not him, the mispelling of the name kinda gave it away ;)
Anyway, I'm off to bed, good night all!

(Did I make you look?)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night All Brothers, a Good Sleep for Everyone :cool:;):)------- MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 --------- Walkthrough .0.6.5 --------- and all informations here: :)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

good to know.

:angel:who is @Faerin ??:angel: and why a dev should come on a Pirate ship ?? XDXDXD ;)
Btw It's pretty cool if u end up in Salzburg, don't know if u want to follow up IT but in Munich u have plenty some of my friends live in the border of austria and Germany and he works in Salzburg there are lot of industries overthere

sleep well !! dev Clone XDXDXD Boa noite @Carlo S sueñe with Momy :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
god no i tried visual computing on the technical university in vienna and found out that i'm fucking stupid when it comes to coding xD. i guess i'm more of an artist. i simply love to create ideas and come up with stories and stuff..

Reactions: User #19006

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me im alittle stuck with claire and veronica. veronica i just had her jerk me in cap and cant find anything else with her for last pictures and claire i tried to follow walkthrough but i cannot get to join her in bathtub i always run out and also cant get her to email doctor a second tme can someone please help me with this

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck, Finished Ashley route (I think...), but with the Mother I can't go further after the Oil thing, it keeps on 60, with 10 stars (that confused me because in the 100% save she have 9) and with Veronica I can't get the Arousal thing, and can't praise her... there is something I can do about this?

In the Achievements in 4° I don't have the 2 last in the list, same with 5°, and with Mother I don't have nothing about 7° achievement.

Well, like the meme, sorry for my english, but it is pretty poor when I tried to form sentences...

Bhill68

May 17, 2017
I'm stuck, Finished Ashley route (I think...), but with the Mother I can't go further after the Oil thing, it keeps on 60, with 10 stars (that confused me because in the 100% save she have 9) and with Veronica I can't get the Arousal thing, and can't praise her... there is something I can do about this?

In the Achievements in 4° I don't have the 2 last in the list, same with 5°, and with Mother I don't have nothing about 7° achievement.

Well, like the meme, sorry for my english, but it is pretty poor when I tried to form sentences...
I'm pretty much stuck here with Veronica too. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: gin4a12
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes