R

RWaites

I have 50 of gym weights and 100 hearts for mom, but I still can't get scenes of yoga. She continues telling me that I should try Saturdays, that I have done a lot of times. How I trigger the scenef of yoga with mom?
The maximum hearts should be 40 Screenshot (60).png but are you choosing the second option and what are her full stats?
Submission 60 Star 6
Have you done this:
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I have 50 of gym weights and 100 hearts for mom, but I still can't get scenes of yoga. She continues telling me that I should try Saturdays, that I have done a lot of times. How I trigger the scenef of yoga with mom?
u Have to go in the early Morning (almost midnightXD)6:00 a.m. to the roof and chose the option >talk with mom > ask if she needs something >she will ask u to help her with exercises then grope her ! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
btw did u cheat ?? not that im gonna spank u but it is imposilble to get 100 Hearts with mom ! max Heart 40 Desire 75(editing 80) Stars guess it were 14 (correct if im wrong)
Happens that when u max out stats some scenes are very difficult to get, after !

Reactions: Carcalla

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@
I love the game and even the few bugs i ran into was possible to solve with some tweaking :)

The one thing that keeps me from 100% enjoying it is the path of Veronoica and Clair beeing overlapped.
Ashley can be played solo from day 1 if you choose to. I wish the same was true for all 3 Girls.
I'm not so sure I agree with you on that point. I think that is more of an issue with how the Walkthrough is written. I'm not a big fan of individual character path walkthrough as it does confuse people unless each girl is their own separate track. Better to just have a day by day, event by next available event walkthrough so you don't need to scroll back and forth to find what is next. a WT done that way allows you to find the one thing you are missing without spoiling other events you don't need hints for later on.
The overlap with Mom and Amy is part of the gameplay, like any game puzzle would be and making each character linear and separate from all the others make for a much more boring game.

But that is just me who prefers to explore the world and find all opportunities throughout a day as opposed to just focusing on one character as many players of these games do. Pick a favorite and ignore the others.
The only time I focus on one player is when I have completed the achievements of all the others in a release.

This migh be the only game whatever i vote wins. Another reason to love
That is a testament to @Faerin who has impressed me greatly with his development skills and writing.
Each character is balanced and unique in story tone and when it comes time to ask what we would like more of we all have the same cravings of who needs a little attention because it is natural and obvious where the story should go next and who is ready for a little more screen time.

What impresses me even more though is the fact he is not ignoring the overall infrastructure of the game which too many devs do in favor of adding scenes just to keep that money rolling in and fappers happy.

Adding a hint system, updating save system, adding interface options all take as much if not more work than it does to add a sex scene. But they are as important as those scenes (if not more) towards the enjoyment of playing the game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, I can confirm, as you (and I, btw) suspected, that neither showing extensions nor selecting a default app for xml did the trick, so I am now in the process of uploading to my mega account and then I will DM you with the link (it was too large for sendspace). Thasnks so much for all your help!
okay, so i checked out the game. aaaand everyone was a family member there. to show you the proof, her a picture of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this means, the game is not at fault, it's rather... your pc XD.
now i searched a bit around and found something:

if you don't have it in ya list, this might be the problem. here my list as a comparison where i have xml included:

i also checked your output.log
the game loads xml correctly, nothing fishing there it seems, BUT your log file is HUUUUGE. it's always saying:
Mouseover:
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
Dunno if it is related to the problem, so i will simply place it in here and maybe faerin knows why it is happening.

and here to show you personally what the difference is between my output.log and yours:

and now look into your own output.log that you can find in the man of the house data folder. unfortunately i can't copy your datas into the post, it seems it's too much for my firefox to handle and crashes XD. So please take a look into it yourself and you will easily find the huge amount of similar lines you have.

ps: my output.log weights 7kb while yours weights 1.5 MB o.o
pps: i just saw, that firefox WAS able to load all your datas ...after minutes of time hahahaha XD. but i already posted the stuff here and don't wanna doublepost.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm not a big fan of individual character path walkthrough as it does confuse people unless each girl is their own separate track. Better to just have a day by day, event by next available event walkthrough so you don't need to scroll back and forth to find what is next. a WT done that way allows you to find the one thing you are missing without spoiling other events you don't need hints for later on.
I'm hoping that after the next update, the walkthrough might become obsolete, because I feel that the new hint system works very well (if people won't know what to do based on the hint, they probably won't get it from the walkthrough either).

But next update will be a good test of that!

That is a testament to @Faerin
What impresses me even more though is the fact he is not ignoring the overall infrastructure of the game which too many devs do in favor of adding scenes just to keep that money rolling in and fappers happy.

Adding a hint system, updating save system, adding interface options all take as much if not more work than it does to add a sex scene. But they are as important as those scenes (if not more) towards the enjoyment of playing the game.
Thanks for the kind words and even more so for voicing your opinion on this.
I too think that this is very important, but a lot of players don't seem to agree (at first), of course I get that this is mainly because they are more excited about seeing new content.
But still, sometimes it feels like going against their wishes, even though I truly believe this is a very important aspect of developing the game and making it better and more enjoyable.
Glad to know that I'm not alone on that ;)

hdm317

Jul 10, 2017
Have you done this:
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Thanks. but I had already Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon. However I can't started next event. I think some bug. Don't play same time talk to Amy about Neon and Massage Oil

R

RWaites

Thanks. but I had already Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon. However I can't started next event. I think some bug. Don't play same time talk to Amy about Neon and Massage Oil
and did you talk to Veronica at breakfast to get progression event 7 completed

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Daxter250 Dank Scheee! (Thank's a lot)
thats why when i opoen .xml files with XML Editor Microsoft. xml editor is not able to recognize UTF 8 encodig
and shows up without Line Brakes.
Doesnt matter anyway since i use Notepad++ to edit but i had no clue how to fix this

u earnd ur self an "informative Hug"XDXD

Reactions: Daxter250

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm hoping that after the next update, the walkthrough might become obsolete, because I feel that the new hint system works very well (if people won't know what to do based on the hint, they probably won't get it from the walkthrough either).

But next update will be a good test of that!
I agree that the hint system should make the WT much less important.

Thanks for the kind words and even more so for voicing your opinion on this.
I too think that this is very important, but a lot of players don't seem to agree (at first), of course I get that this is mainly because they are more excited about seeing new content.
But still, sometimes it feels like going against their wishes, even though I truly believe this is a very important aspect of developing the game and making it better and more enjoyable.
Glad to know that I'm not alone on that ;)
True... but those same (Lot) of players don't seem to have a clue as to how much work is put in all they know is they don't see anything. It's similar to people buying a house based on how clean the paint and the plaster is but never bother to look at the foundation which is about to make the entire house collapse.
If you have a good foundation you can always improve what sits on it.
But if the foundation suck then whatever sits on top of it will fall apart!

And they soon learn that lesson when a bug in the foundation causes them an issue moving on in the game.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
okay, so i checked out the game. aaaand everyone was a family member there. to show you the proof, her a picture of it:
this means, the game is not at fault, it's rather... your pc XD.

if you don't have it in ya list, this might be the problem. here my list as a comparison where i have xml included:

i also checked your output.log
the game loads xml correctly, nothing fishing there it seems, BUT your log file is HUUUUGE. it's always saying:
Mouseover:
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
Dunno if it is related to the problem, so i will simply place it in here and maybe faerin knows why it is happening.

and here to show you personally what the difference is between my output.log and yours:

and now look into your own output.log that you can find in the man of the house data folder. unfortunately i can't copy your datas into the post, it seems it's too much for my firefox to handle and crashes XD. So please take a look into it yourself and you will easily find the huge amount of similar lines you have.

ps: my output.log weights 7kb while yours weights 1.5 MB o.o
pps: i just saw, that firefox WAS able to load all your datas ...after minutes of time hahahaha XD. but i already posted the stuff here and don't wanna doublepost.
The plot thickens! I have just checked my own log file after reading your post and it is only 6 kB. I have no idea how the one in the zip file ended up being 1.5 MB!

However! I just tried loading my game again after this and I can say with great pleasure that for some unknown reason it is actually working now!!! :D This might just bug me for the rest of the week, but it's working, so now I can go back to enjoying the game :)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
The plot thickens! I have just checked my own log file after reading your post and it is only 6 kB. I have no idea how the one in the zip file ended up being 1.5 MB!

However! I just tried loading my game again after this and I can say with great pleasure that for some unknown reason it is actually working now!!! :D This might just bug me for the rest of the week, but it's working, so now I can go back to enjoying the game :)
Looool the famous Dentist / Doctor effect !! XDXD

@Asphyx totaly agree with u ! I guessed that developing is quite a work but got a real insight when i agreed to translate never thought it were so work intensive, and @Faerin does the whole stuff singleheaded, not like others wich have a staff behind.
Respect and more a reason to give a hand were i can. besides, it helps me to practice my redacting and translating skill's

Reactions: xenos87

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.5 -------- Mod for conversion -------- Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------ Walkthrough 0.6.5 -------- and many informations about the game, here in this link:

Reactions: RWaites

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Daxter250 Dank Scheee! (Thank's a lot)
thats why when i opoen .xml files with XML Editor Microsoft. xml editor is not able to recognize UTF 8 encodig
and shows up without Line Brakes.
Doesnt matter anyway since i use Notepad++ to edit but i had no clue how to fix this

u earnd ur self an "informative Hug"XDXD

lol, i killed two birds with one stone it seems. great that i could be of help, even though i just randomly threw ideas at ya.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes