King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I and @Faerin, We know that you're in love with Sophia, Brother :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
honesty if the fitness girl gets more content she might be rivaling sophia as my favorite girl in the game and this is coming from someone who doesnt really like blonde girls as much as brunettes but theres something about her like those facial features and that bod :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
honesty if the fitness girl gets more content she might be rivaling sophia as my favorite girl in the game and this is coming from someone who doesnt really like blonde girls as much as brunettes but theres something about her like those facial features and that bod :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
You're Cheating Sophia, Brother, Hi, someone Netorare here x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
I must be doing something wrong, but i can't get the mom scene to trigger (where you sleep with boxers on and leave the door open). Tried every night from 10-20 arousal but nothing.

Any ideas?

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for share the pictures with Us: - What do you think she'll do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57300 - If You look closer You can see if She is with panties or not :p:eek:penedeyewink::cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57300
@Faerin day to day gives us surprises with his great work!!!
Congratulations Brother!!

Thank you!!

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

got a few probs to move on in game

grinded at least 50 times that mom invited me in the bathroom , but i cant seem to trigger the scene
that mc should say ''i planned to take a bath''

how to find the location for the xxxshop
walked at least 1 week tru town , also did it by public transport. Googled for a week every half hour
but nothing.

i think i didnt miss other events , didnt cheat on game (character . money stats ) So how to continue

thanx for reading.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
*yawn* god damn it, i'm tired. kanji tests sure are a pain in the ass x.x.

by the way, what will be implemented in next week's update, apart from the poll decision?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks!
I see what you mean, though I have to say I'm a bit on the fence about this one.
Reducing the requirement is not really an option (as this would screw up the conditions/triggers of the enitire game), so it would have to be an increase in stat gains.
For instance: gain 2 points per action instead of 1, but somehow I would feel you lose the sense of "building" the relationship with the girls, as this would only cut down the progress time to about 30%-40%.
Then again, combined with the micro-management, this does sound like too much of a hassle.
I think one of the 2 has to change, but not both.
I'll try some stuff out and see how it works!
Please understand whatever I am suggesting is without a full understanding of the mechanism, counters, scheduling and flags you are using to determine available and achievable events. Easy to say do this, quite another to have to recode that considering the complexities of all the variables in play here...

I did sort of go off topic with the talk of affection stats as opposed to the mood stats. And you are correct a change there would perhaps lose some of the relationship pacing you currently have which is one of the best things about this game...the Slow Burn. I guess the mechanism is locked to five I was just thinking about events like Amy at the club where you have to do the same thing 5 times with no real change (other than Veronica catching you with her) just to get up Amy's affection points.

If just changing the mood stats is the solution, you could increase the top mark on what I'll call the Bottle of those stats so for example if you skip a day of say eating and still be able to do things until dinner is available. I think you have them set as hours and 12 is the top mark you can have. Perhaps made it 24 hours of stat so it would essentially double the time needed between servicing those stats.

But to be honest with the cheat system you have that lets you lock the Mood stats without affecting the other events, I'm not so sure any change is really needed. The cheat engine has a max stat button just for those mood stats and you can lock and unlock them at anytime. I know some would prefer to never use a cheat and I applaud them but the truth is managing and balancing those stats is a big part of gameplay here.
In the end you created such a nuanced and fine control cheating engine that using the mood cheats really doesn't change the game at all just the grind, which if you like to grind leave them off, Don't like to grind then lock them off, and if you leave them off you can always just use a temp mood boost cheat to do the thing you want to do at that moment.

Testament to what you have already coded if you ask me!

I think most people on this board are already using this option by locking the personal stats through the phone.

I read all the posts and your reply to them in your post above. Seems topic got a bit mixed upp and stats with the girls is another matter all together. For me the current system with hearts, submission and arousal works flawlessly :D I wouldn't change a thing. I love that 1 task awards a heart and then stops to make you focus on the next step.
Yes it's a jump at some points with Clair for example when you need 20 arousal and you got to let her peep at you in bed or do yoga everyday. In time tho, the game will offer more events and this will make the grind feel less focused on only 1 character at the time.

Taking away all stats would be somewhat sad. But in the end peope will wanna focus on the story. So if you increased the other stats like, Strength, intellect and charisma (Obviolsy with an option to get charisma higher then 10) this will work well within the concept of the game. Some girls could require charisma to even concider a date and so on. Add a few more stats to work on if you can think of any.
A stat you raise and always get to keep adds to game progress and a general feel of (Damn i'm good)!
Micro management tends to drag you down to (Damn i'm bored)!

Cheers mate :cool:
The only reason to mess with arousal would be to reduce the few scenes that are repetitive...Such as the Amy at the club scene I mentioned above. But scenes like the Mom Massage in the bedroom benefited greatly and changed a bit each time you gained a point. Those scenes didn't seem repetitive because it wasn't the same scene 5 times before you saw the change.

Reactions: Faerin

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
The only reason to mess with arousal would be to reduce the few scenes that are repetitive...Such as the Amy at the club scene I mentioned above. But scenes like the Mom Massage in the bedroom benefited greatly and changed a bit each time you gained a point. Those scenes didn't seem repetitive because it wasn't the same scene 5 times before you saw the change.
In a perfect world we never have to see the same render twice while grinding stat uppgrades. ( A repet by choice scene is something else tho ). But that will require Faerin to make enuff cash to hire some elfs to do his dirty work for him, hehe
Does bring a simple idea to mind tho.. Imagine a girl lying on a bed and the scene is just giving her a leg and foot massage. She opens up her legs just a fraction bit more everytime and eventually you can view the holy grail :heartcoveredeyes:
This would be a cool way to add to the sense of progression but adds 10 times the number of renders per uppdate.

As for Amy at the club it goes with what i said about having Clair peep in your bedroom every morning. If you follow that story and do nothing else and have no other progression to work on it will get tedious and boring. I'm sure adding more content will solve that issue over time.

Reactions: Faerin and Asphyx
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes