Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Do you know something specific for this? I searched and don't have luck.
You know...I wasn't really paying attention when I did it. It was a long time ago, but I want to say that it's called dnspy for unity engine. But don't quote me on that. I am not 100% sure. Now day's I just decompile the programs if I want to mess with them. But again, I haven't done that in a while, because that is not fun for me. I would rather play it, than just speed through it and make sure I got all the images. I don't really care about the CG that much. Sorry I am wasn't more helpful.:(

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You know...I wasn't really paying attention when I did it. It was a long time ago, but I want to say that it's called dnspy for unity engine. But don't quote me on that. I am not 100% sure. Now day's I just decompile the programs if I want to mess with them. But again, I haven't done that in a while, because that is not fun for me. I would rather play it, than just speed through it and make sure I got all the images. I don't really care about the CG that much. Sorry I am wasn't more helpful.:(
Many Thanks For Reply, I only want some scenes for walkthrough, and others for someone else that ask for.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Many Thanks For Reply, I only want some scenes for walkthrough, and others for someone else that ask for.
Well, if you can get your hands on a tutorial for dnspy, you can learn how to change variables in game and trigger some events in Unity. It might be worth it to learn how to reverse engineer .NET assemblies. It has a decompiler, a debugger and an assembly editor. . Good luck.:)

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
found a unity extractor AssetsBundleExtractor_2.1_64bit, anyone can extract them my pics or in bad shape. hoping someone does a better job at this then me.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
found a unity extractor AssetsBundleExtractor_2.1_64bit, anyone can extract them my pics or in bad shape. hoping someone does a better job at this then me.
I don't had more luck than You, I tried many ways, but in vain.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
this has to be one of my top 5 games right now

keep up the good work Faerin
MOTH is number 4 on my list right now (and that is only because of the lack of content compared to others). He bumped DOD (Desire, not Dana, she is holding at #2:heartcoveredeyes:) to number 5 after the weak showing in their last update. Also, @Faerin updates more frequently, which is always a big plus. Keeps people interested, they don't forget about you.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes