Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MOTH is number 4 on my list right now (and that is only because of the lack of content compared to others). He bumped DOD (Desire, not Dana, she is holding at #2:heartcoveredeyes:) to number 5 after the weak showing in their last update. Also, @Faerin updates more frequently, which is always a big plus. Keeps people interested, they don't forget about you.
I agree with you, this game is great, and it grows very fast, for our luck. Now I play few games, but only the best, and this is one of them.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Game would be even better if I could fuck someone :noexpression:
Maybe toss us a 'bone' and let us get it on with Officer Debbie....or whatever her name is I don't think the MC was able to look up from her boobs I was admiring the regulation uniform she had on :)

Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Game would be even better if I could fuck someone :noexpression:
To be honest, I wasn't expecting this much out of a game that is only 8 or 9 weeks out. I don't expect to see some fuckin' in the next update. The game is updated every couple weeks or so, so the wait isn't too long.

Although, you never know. He has so many locations that he could just throw in a scene with a poker dealer or maybe the officer. She is dressed pretty provocatively and she has shown interest so, he might throw us a bone there. Maybe take her on a date and get lucky if you choose the right path.

Wishful thinking?...I know, but that is what I love about how this game is set up...there are so many ways he can go with the story.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Sorry, no fucking just yet.
This update focus a bit more on (big) changes in the interface and some development of the story with mom (as voted for in the poll). However, I do like the idea of "throwing that bone" in the form of a side-character...maybe for the next update...
Also been toying a bit with the idea of the MC having certain fantasies...

Anyway, setting up my last render for the day and then off to bed, tomorrow I'll upload the new version, I hope you guys will like it!

G'night!

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys,

Sorry, no fucking just yet.
This update focus a bit more on (big) changes in the interface and some development of the story with mom (as voted for in the poll). However, I do like the idea of "throwing that bone" in the form of a side-character...maybe for the next update...
Also been toying a bit with the idea of the MC having certain fantasies...

Anyway, setting up my last render for the day and then off to bed, tomorrow I'll upload the new version, I hope you guys will like it!

G'night!
Glad to hear about the mother being the focus (MILFs >>>>>> sisters).

Is it a sizeable amount of content in your opinion?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is it a sizeable amount of content in your opinion?
Well, honestly I wish I could have done some more. But as I said before, sometimes work is more busy than other times (like the past 2 weeks) and I really wanted to prioritize the interface changes (achievements/quick travel), so I didn't have a lot of time left for content.

But still, I'd rather release a new update every 2 weeks, as long as I feel there is enough improvement in comparison to the previous version and I do feel that's the case!
But in the end, you guys will be the judge of that ;)

FYI: v0.5.6 will be a big content version!

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
What a great game wow... I'm surprised how good this game is. Story is nice so far, models are great, ui i mean almost everything, certainly one of the better games around here. How I did not hear about this game before... fuck. To developer nice job so far man :)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Well, honestly I wish I could have done some more. But as I said before, sometimes work is more busy than other times (like the past 2 weeks) and I really wanted to prioritize the interface changes (achievements/quick travel), so I didn't have a lot of time left for content.

But still, I'd rather release a new update every 2 weeks, as long as I feel there is enough improvement in comparison to the previous version and I do feel that's the case!
But in the end, you guys will be the judge of that ;)

FYI: v0.5.6 will be a big content version!
Any estimates? 5-10 minutes maybe?

Frankly, I don't think anyone minds how much content you have in your updates. Your game already has a lot more content than most other games that released at a similar time to yours. What people hate is creators who miss deadlines, over promise and(or) go silent.

You on the other hand, never over promise and keep in frequent contact with people. That's all people ask for and that's exactly what you give them.

Reactions: MrBree and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Any estimates? 5-10 minutes maybe?.
Depends on how fast you are :p
But seriously, there's one new event chain for mom, with several new dialogs and sub events and some new smaller events for Veronica. All in all, I'd say that you could finish it in 5-10 minutes (with cheats), otherwise it will take some more time (maybe 30-60 mins? haven't timed it).

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it (especially since I value those things myself).

And now I'm really off to bed, otherwise you'll all have a very buggy game tomorrow :p

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Depends on how fast you are :p
But seriously, there's one new event chain for mom, with several new dialogs and sub events and some new smaller events for Veronica. All in all, I'd say that you could finish it in 5-10 minutes (with cheats), otherwise it will take some more time (maybe 30-60 mins? haven't timed it).

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it (especially since I value those things myself).

And now I'm really off to bed, otherwise you'll all have a very buggy game tomorrow :p
That's more than enough for me then m8.

Looking forward to it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @Faerin. this game is quickly on pace to be included within the "Popular Games" thread. it seems with every content release you continue to see more patreons - so I wish you success in hitting your goals :)

*patiently waits for v0.5.5*

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes