Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Anybody have a link to the image files from the newest version? They used to have a sticky link on the main post but it disappeared and hasn't been updated. For whatever reason, I can never extract files for this game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i only found this post @Aaryn. it should have images from the last update (not this update we have right now however).
CG Rip:

As always, images with an alpha layer have been kept as PNG-24, the rest are JPG (80% quality).

Reactions: Aaryn

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered before, but is there a certain trigger to being able to do the eavesdrop progression event for Claire? I can't get it to happen and I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered before, but is there a certain trigger to being able to do the eavesdrop progression event for Claire? I can't get it to happen and I'm not sure what I'm missing.
Nevermind. You have to not give her a footrub at all that night. That seems silly, but whatever.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
haw long to make veronica do chorus without panties, i always punish her " give me your panties" (already 3 weeks long i guess) am i wrong to do the punishment?..thx in advance

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for share the pictures with Us: - What do you think she'll do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57300 - If You look closer You can see if She is with panties or not :eek:penedeyewink::cool::p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57300
What can I said about those two pictures....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
has anybody been able to reach 100% with Veronica in this version? i have arousal at 26 and dunno how to get it up to 30.
can i ask you, how long to make veronica do chorus without panties, always told her to give the panties (punishment) thx

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
i only found this post @Aaryn. it should have images from the last update (not this update we have right now however).
The latest version of is working fine and is simple to use.

I could throw a CG bundle together but you could probably download the extractor and make your own faster than my slow DSL would send the file.

Thanks guys :)

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
somebody help please, it has been 5 weeks (in game) make punisment to veronica " give me your panties" but still she do the corus with panties, for how long did it takes to make her do chorus without panties ? thx in advance

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Mom
You appear to have 1 star too many 45-50 arousal / 6 stars
Try this, Open the save with note pad, click edit - find <ID>4</ID> -Then scroll down until you find this:
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>7</Max>
and change value

Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Wait at least until the next morning
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.

Veronica
Have you got all three taxi ride achievements?
Progression event 12 - Note: Amy needs to be at 10 at least.
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes 1. Meet her while she is working.
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - entrance yes 2. Talk to Amy and agree to have a drink with her (Amy needs to be at 10 .
Always 04:00 04:30 Neon - entrance yes 3. Share a cab with her.
From 20-30
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes 1. Meet her while she is working.
Always 04:00 04:30 Neon - entrance yes 2. Share a cab with her
Then you need to unlock the sex shop via Mom
i give it a look this evening after work.
Thank you for answering me

Verry strange that i have a sar to much , how can this happen?
*told you thati dont used the cheat function.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
somebody help please, it has been 5 weeks (in game) make punisment to veronica " give me your panties" but still she do the corus with panties, for how long did it takes to make her do chorus without panties ? thx in advance
uhm never mind i found it ..thx anyway

Reactions: Carlo S

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Can somebody help me progress Veronica?

I'm where you are supposed to share a cab with her, which I have done 3-4 times already and have the arousal that I need. I'm supposed to talk to Amy as well and have a drink with her but nothing happens? Please help?

(Sorry tried to find the spoiler option but couldn't fint it.)

EDIT: Ok I think I managed to get by on my own, but it seems my events with Ashley has stuck after she sleeps in my room with the lingerie??

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i'm having trouble with this walkthrough i'm really stuck on this like for veronica it says (12.00 hrs) – Reward Her and keeping doing it
(+Arousal) i'm at the right time she's in her room click her but all that comes up are asking for money and driving me somewhere when ask her to do chores all that comes up are asking her to come to your room then all that comes up is spanking and taking panties i'm really stuck i'll gladly appreciate any help you can give me

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The only time to tell her to do chores is at the breakfast table. You have to be there at the right time. Later, when she's already in her room, she should be doing the chore already, it's just too late to tell her.
First you have to tell her to do the chore when she's eating her breakfast and you can reward her later when she's doing the chore.

Are you using someone else's saves to continue the game from the point where you yourself have not been before? That would be the only explanation I can think of, how is it possible not being able to figure out the way to trigger the chore to get to the rewarding part.
Anyone who has played the game through the chores part, should be able to figure this out without any walkthrough.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes