R

RWaites

hi i'm having trouble with this walkthrough i'm really stuck on this like for veronica it says (12.00 hrs) – Reward Her and keeping doing it
(+Arousal) i'm at the right time she's in her room click her but all that comes up are asking for money and driving me somewhere when ask her to do chores all that comes up are asking her to come to your room then all that comes up is spanking and taking panties i'm really stuck i'll gladly appreciate any help you can give me
What are her stats love/arousal/submission/stars? and I'll try to help.
Here's the official v0.6.4 walkthru it will make things clearer, the only change for v0.6.5 is increase your fitness and work at the gym

R

RWaites

Can somebody help me progress Veronica?

I'm where you are supposed to share a cab with her, which I have done 3-4 times already and have the arousal that I need. I'm supposed to talk to Amy as well and have a drink with her but nothing happens? Please help?

(Sorry tried to find the spoiler option but couldn't fint it.)

EDIT: Ok I think I managed to get by on my own, but it seems my events with Ashley has stuck after she sleeps in my room with the lingerie??

What are Ashley's stats? Has she done the HJ and BJ? Is Sophia's love at 10 hearts?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning All Brothers: -----MEGA 0.6.5 ------- Mod for conversion ----- Walkthrough 0.6.5 ------ Saves for 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------- and all information about the game is here at this link:

Reactions: Carcalla

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The only time to tell her to do chores is at the breakfast table. You have to be there at the right time. Later, when she's already in her room, she should be doing the chore already, it's just too late to tell her.
First you have to tell her to do the chore when she's eating her breakfast and you can reward her later when she's doing the chore.

Are you using someone else's saves to continue the game from the point where you yourself have not been before? That would be the only explanation I can think of, how is it possible not being able to figure out the way to trigger the chore to get to the rewarding part.
Anyone who has played the game through the chores part, should be able to figure this out without any walkthrough.
it's my save got it had to talk to amy to get it it trigger the save is for this version now another problem veronica walkthrough says (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love) i got home myself at that time but can't get in her room tried taking the cab with her but keeps giving me a handjob get back later so can't get that scene

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What are her stats love/arousal/submission/stars? and I'll try to help.
Here's the official v0.6.4 walkthru it will make things clearer, the only change for v0.6.5 is increase your fitness and work at the gym
her stats are all maxed didn't use the cheat events keep getting stuck but talk to someone to trigger another event it fixes fixed it before but now have no one to talk to so i'm stuck

R

RWaites

her stats are all maxed didn't use the cheat events keep getting stuck but talk to someone to trigger another event it fixes fixed it before but now have no one to talk to so i'm stuck
Did you do this after the Veronica / Amy Dream
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to Veronica when she is having breakfast.

Try this Walkthru

Reactions: Carcalla

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks a lot @Faerin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57505
Of course she is...we just don't know when yet :p
But if everyone is so excited for her, maybe I should add her as a poll option for v0.6.7 ;)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
it's my save got it had to talk to amy to get it it trigger the save is for this version now another problem veronica walkthrough says (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love) i got home myself at that time but can't get in her room tried taking the cab with her but keeps giving me a handjob get back later so can't get that scene
Sorry, can't figure out what u mean, 1. u said u did the cab scene, did Veronica ask u about the conversation, with Amy at the club ?? , happens on the 2 cab drive, (she must, when she gives u a handjob) and, did u buy the cuff's and blindfold at the sex shop? got these items in ur inventory?
when u got them did u asign chores to veronica (u must do a few times) then the 3rd reward option will apear, if u can lick her pussy while she is cuffed and blindfolded there is no more Veronica content ! 4 now

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks a lot @Faerin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 57505
Wooow the shape of her just gave me a "horny shouders" looks just 4 an new favorite caracter

Of course she is...we just don't know when yet :p
But if everyone is so excited for her, maybe I should add her as a poll option for v0.6.7 ;)
Hmm, u know the anticipation......on the other hand, what @Phrederick said he got a point, but a good apetizer maybe would be ok something like: Mom tell them at the dinner that Auntie got an plastic surgery and send some pics to them how she looks now, that after that she will visit them to recover....
By the way u improved a lot with the rendering work there is a remarkable change from the early to the actual renders
be proud of it is a good piece of work. also noticed that u got more expiriece with the lighning settings in the pics that gives them much better view, u can apreciate it in the Cherry poping scene with Ashley

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'll have to pick up a new bottle of lotion and a fresh box of tissues.... :HeyGuys: :FuckYea:

DON'T rush her into the story, though. No need to break your storyboard and cut other routes short to fit her in. We've known about her for a while now and a little more waiting won't kill us... well, not really. :rolleyes:
Now, everyone just needs to say how they'd like her to look like ;):)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes