wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Yea, the only content with the mom is a dream sequence it seems.

Ah well, here's hoping for more next version

D

dogk22

There's some glitch if you using old saves I guess. The day is not progressing for me because i'm stuck in THU 18..... the actions keeping going tho.... lame

Reactions: Faerin

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
There's some glitch if you using old saves I guess. The day is not progressing for me because i'm stuck in THU 18..... the actions keeping going tho.... lame
Sleep until 0:00 and then sleep again until whatever time you want to wake up.

That fixed that glitch for me

Reactions: Faerin
D

dogk22

Apparently the day glitch doesn't advance in your room, I just progressed the time in the kitchen and finally the day change.

D

dogk22

"Several new events/dialogues for Veronica."

What? did see any new events so far, besides the new option to force her to make the laundry.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016

What? did see any new events so far, besides the new option to force her to make the laundry.
You can watch her doing the laundry.

That's pretty much it I think. This update was more of a UI update than anything else, pretty sure 5.6 is said to be a substantial content update.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Seems random, but your mom will ask you to either 1) mop the floor, 2) vacuum the apartment, or 3) do the laundry when you talk with her in the morning. At 10am, talk to Veronica and make her do whatever chore it is. Then find her in the apartment at 12pm-1pm for some CGs and dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it and post a hotfix if needed.
It seems you found a work-around (for now).

And thanks for all the feedback guys, glad you are liking the new UI!
Next version (in 2 weeks) I'll make up for the lack of additional content in this one, that's a promise! ;)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016

Next version (in 2 weeks) I'll make up for the lack of additional content in this one, that's a promise! ;)
Loving the new UI, the fast travel implementation was definitely needed.

Just to clarify so people can stop looking. Is the only content with the mother her spying on you whilst you sleep in the nude (with the dream sequence included)?

Looking forward to your next update.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I am really tempted to play 0.55 but I will stop myself and wait for the yoga update before going back in to the game. Happy to read that people seem to enjoy the UI revamp, and looking forward to the next update :)

Reactions: Brother Master

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

New update looking great man, i like the look of new UI and it's great that we don't need to click 100 times to go somewhere anymore. Nice job and hopefully in next update we are gonna see more of mom... I mean that milf is HOT :p

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes