rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry guys it may asked several times...how to transfer old save to a new version..? Thanks :oops:

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone knows how to progress through the mom's route after the first star? Edit- nvm found out how; you need to give her wine again but this time don't give her a foot massage. Then go to her door at 22:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackal036

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
i was wondering about the same thing i guess you cant :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:
yes
read changelog >>>

Note: Previous save games should work now, just copy them over: From: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_4\savegames To: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
t
yes
read changelog >>>

Note: Previous save games should work now, just copy them over: From: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_4\savegames To: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames
yes
read changelog >>>

thanks~

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
@
In version 0.5.5 when event (cleaning kitchen floor,laundry,vaccum cleaner), does veronica have twin sister? She is in the bedroom and in the event place at the same time. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the phone not going back to the main screen after talking with sister?
There seems to be a bug in there, haven't found out what triggers it yet, but saving, restarting the game and continueing, should solve it (for now).

ironically i cant seem to find it w/e i redo the game later
Make sure that you have "show hidden files and folders" checked in your Windows folder options (select option in Windows explorer)!

@
In version 0.5.5 when event (cleaning kitchen floor,laundry,vaccum cleaner), does veronica have twin sister? She is in the bedroom and in the event place at the same time. ;)
Good catch! No twin sister, just sloppy coding...
(Although that would open up some nice opportunities :p)

Reactions: Magho

yox22

Jul 25, 2017
Hello all . I use a save game from 0.5.4 and i don't see any change in travel on city map or in the house ? i see it's a new version because i see trophy and some new eveny but no change in move ? I don't understand...
Sorry for bad english !

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
@
After playing on version 0.5.5, maybe bug?
- Days not increasing after open MC bedroom door?
- Cleaning object missing after ask to Veronica to clean up.
- On city map mom at office, ashley at school why their status in the apartment?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes