matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Another bug I noticed:

On Saturday night, when sleeping, if you get the "Mom peeks in and watches you sleep" event, when you wake up, it will be Saturday again.

(This may occur any day but it was Saturday when I triggered it)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hello all . I use a save game from 0.5.4 and i don't see any change in travel on city map or in the house ? i see it's a new version because i see trophy and some new eveny but no change in move ? I don't understand...
Sorry for bad english !
I don't really understand your question, are you sure you don't see the portraits of the girls on the map?
And also the button with the red location marker for opening the quick map?

@
After playing on version 0.5.5, maybe bug?
- Days not increasing after open MC bedroom door?
- Cleaning object missing after ask to Veronica to clean up.
- On city map mom at office, ashley at school why their status in the apartment?
Yes, this is a bug, thanks for letting me know!
1. This one is solved, but I don't think it needs to be hotfixed, because it's not really gamebreaking (sleeping without the door open, works fine).
2. This was intentional, to prevent Veronica from doing it again, when you already did, but make I should solve this more elegantly.
3. Good catch, that's a bug!

Another bug I noticed:

On Saturday night, when sleeping, if you get the "Mom peeks in and watches you sleep" event, when you wake up, it will be Saturday again.
(This may occur any day but it was Saturday when I triggered it)
Yeah, this is caused by the same bug as @phantom85 reported, thanks for letting me know!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm kind of lost on the mom events. I've maxed out stars and hearts, gained 10 arousal from phone call event and I figured it was a room peek thing when I saw the extra step to sleeping, but no matter what I do (message w/o wine, message with wine but not take her to her room, message + take her to her room w/o or with fondling) the peek event doesn't trigger. I've tried with and w/o boxers and made sure not to set up sister events. I also tried to get the room spy event where you get caught and she scolds you, guessing that was removed since I've been trying for a solid 2 weeks. Really at a loss at what to do.

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
I'm kind of lost on the mom events. I've maxed out stars and hearts, gained 10 arousal from phone call event and I figured it was a room peek thing when I saw the extra step to sleeping, but no matter what I do (message w/o wine, message with wine but not take her to her room, message + take her to her room w/o or with fondling) the peek event doesn't trigger. I've tried with and w/o boxers and made sure not to set up sister events. I also tried to get the room spy event where you get caught and she scolds you, guessing that was removed since I've been trying for a solid 2 weeks. Really at a loss at what to do.
Do at 22.00 and go downstairs hallway to listen mom talk on the phone.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
1. This one is solved, but I don't think it needs to be hotfixed, because it's not really gamebreaking (sleeping without the door open, works fine).

Hmm, after closing the door to avoid the scene, I no longer can get the scene to trigger again. Was it meant to be a one-off, or a repeated event that I've somehow lost the trick to. Time to continue digging!

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
if you guys are stuck in the day loop, if you watch a horror movie with sister and you go through those events it'll hard skip that day.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I appear to be stuck on Mom as well.
-Got Mom Drunk
-Heard her talk about being Horny to her friend
-She peeked in on my in my sleep (boxers on. Leaving boxers off caused her to gasp and run away)
-Repeated 3 days before realizing I was in a loop. Broke out by closing door.

Arousal is now 13 and I cannot get any further events to trigger.
-Giving her Wine and going to the Foyer at 22:00 just gives me the same message as the first time, and informs me there is now an arousal stat (as before). The night peek event still does not trigger.

I know I must be missing something, but I haven't the faintest idea what.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes