Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm kind of lost on the mom events. I've maxed out stars and hearts, gained 10 arousal from phone call event and I figured it was a room peek thing when I saw the extra step to sleeping, but no matter what I do (message w/o wine, message with wine but not take her to her room, message + take her to her room w/o or with fondling) the peek event doesn't trigger. I've tried with and w/o boxers and made sure not to set up sister events. I also tried to get the room spy event where you get caught and she scolds you, guessing that was removed since I've been trying for a solid 2 weeks. Really at a loss at what to do.
Sleep until 7. It won't trigger if you wake up too early.

J

JoanaStevens

ok, im done with this version, now i have to wait for the next one, the version is nicly done, but to sad that ashley didnt get any new scenes, i want to fuck her and make her pregnant :)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with that but from what it looks like this will still take a while unfortunately. :)

I'm actually more curious about what will happen to Veronica in the future regarding further submission.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
One more hint for the beginners - you can sleep several times a day (it will push the sleepiness lock timer forward in time), for 1 hour minimum. That is, taking naps is possible. And good for you. Just like IRL. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Can't see any new scene with mom in the bedroom. Every time i enter the hallway at 22h, the arousal discovery event repeats. Am i doing something wrong? :(
30/2/22 with mom atm.

bookass

May 25, 2017
If you want to raise mom arouse quickly sleep until 5.00 am. Then if you need to, raise your stats (also you can save) and then sleep till 7.00 am. If you have arouse <20 then sleep with boxers on and open door. And again you can sleep for 1 hour till 8.00 am and get another arouse +1. After arouse 20 you can sleep naked. Also you can shower or take bath between 19.00 and 20.00 pm and when you exit the bathroom you will encounter mom and get +1 arouse. But after 20 arouse meeting with mom near bathroom won't give you arouse.

J

JoanaStevens

Absolutely nothing wrong with that but from what it looks like this will still take a while unfortunately. :)

I'm actually more curious about what will happen to Veronica in the future regarding further submission.
I think she will be the first we will fuck because i think she works at a strip club or maybe as prostitute

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@FOR EVERYONE: The new Walkthrough v. 0.5.5 - I think it's all for now, if have anything more to add, let me know, Thanks
thank you @Carlo S for donating your time and energy to making this! i appreciate it! now time to finally play MOTH v0.5.5 :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes