Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Just for fun I went in and boosted my strength to 99 just to see what would happen. You can't actually click the option, so no worries, you aren't missing anything yet.
Well I just wasted my time trying to increase it.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Just for fun I went in and boosted my strength to 99 just to see what would happen. You can't actually click the option, so no worries, you aren't missing anything yet.
Well I just wasted my time trying to increase it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@XMFR64 , You'd have to disassemble the machine code of the game and understand where the picture extraction is happening there. I doubt that it's encrypted, just packed in some way, probably.
I wish I had time to do that, but unfortunately, I don't. I'm probably not that good at writing C code to create an extractor, either. The most I could do is to figure out the procedure of extraction or where it's located. Also, ILSpy with reflexil can't seem to recompile changed code of a Unity game, so you'd have to use Unity itself, I guess. I don't really know.

Unity games are not easy to mod or crack, every one of them could have a different method of packing and unpacking of the images.
This one clearly has a different method of handling images from the one that BB has.

@bad boy , this 99 is there for you not to try and bail. There's no content there yet.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
well i may be a bit slow but i dont know where thats located on my computer w/e the case this game is still alot better then big brother
Faerin is making a great game and in syntony with all the players, listening to all the opinions, is a clever way to please everyone. ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i honesty dont mind redoing the game although im wondering if this version of loading previous saves is different from other unity games because ive played alot of unity games
Me too, and the next versions don't need do all again, is what I know, the game keep from where the story stopped now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm playing Faerin's game, because Him the same way of the vast majority avoid Rape, and for this reason I'm showing my absolute respect for his work. I hate Rape, it's not only a moral question, it's a question about dignity, "Rape Is a Crime". And NTR has a lot of game about it, and I don't see why put anything like that here. This don't makes sense. And everyone that are enjoying this game believe in @Faerin.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What are the poll options and who's winning?
It's something like putting all the characters to be voted on, and whoever wins is the winner of the month. And who won was Mom (I think).

amcp

May 4, 2017
I can't load previous save games (from 0.5.3).
I already read the changelog but I don't know where are the save games: the folder indicated doesn't exist... (and yes I did change %userprofile% to the real one)

I am using Windows 10.

Can you help me?

Patan

May 28, 2017
I can't load previous save games (from 0.5.3).
I already read the changelog but I don't know where are the save games: the folder indicated doesn't exist... (and yes I did change %userprofile% to the real one)

I am using Windows 10.

Can you help me?
you mean AppData folder doesn't show up? if its the case, go to file settings and make hidden files visible.

Reactions: Faerin

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I still am having trouble getting Ashley's messages. When trying to get them in any configuration, I not only cannot access them but cannot get back to the main phone to do other things IE phone is stuck on the text page. I cannot then save it or anything else.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I still am having trouble getting Ashley's messages. When trying to get them in any configuration, I not only cannot access them but cannot get back to the main phone to do other things IE phone is stuck on the text page. I cannot then save it or anything else.
Do you have the new version?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, if You don't have the version with cheats, try give new download, I was with some issues too, but in the new version, now is fine.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Sunday for Everyone. Now is my time for some rest. Good Luck. ;):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes