JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Funny how almost everyone on the forum refers to Veronicas stat as "Domination"..
Do you realizes if she was into Domination you the MC would be the one taking all the spanking and beatings? :p

Her stat is Submision. And the more submissive she gets the higher your power as the Dominating MC becomes over her.
Maby the future offers MC to go Submissiv but i hope for more Love myself like the Ashley route. I spanked enuff in BB to fill a lifetime of need for that. Give me romance, flowers, dates and.. Well, Hot Sex! :extremelyhappy:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Funny how almost everyone on the forum refers to Veronicas stat as "Domination"..
Do you realizes if she was into Domination you the MC would be the one taking all the spanking and beatings? :p

Her stat is Submision. And the more submissive she gets the higher your power as the Dominating MC becomes over her.
Maby the future offers MC to go Submissiv but i hope for more Love myself like the Ashley route. I spanked enuff in BB to fill a lifetime of need for that. Give me romance, flowers, dates and.. Well, Hot Sex! :extremelyhappy:
oh yeah haha just realized thanks for that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

"Give me romance, flowers, dates and.. Well, Hot Sex! "

You and me both brother.:p

Reactions: Darkaura

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
anyway to take pic out of the game ???
I'm not sure but I believe there are obviously encrypted. There is another way, load the game up go into the phone and click on the round rainbow Icon, look for the gallery you want. Then do a screen shot and paste it to one of MicroSofts paint programs. The pictures from the phone are full screen (if you have the game settings for full screen)
the only problem is there's right and left arrow icons still in the pic with a snapshot.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have loved playing this game but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the shortage of pussy. Ashley, Mom, Veronica, Amy, Sophia ... no pussy. Finishing the week with Amy as my slave and still getting no pussy, just blowjobs. Dafuq? Its like a pussy desert round this place.
There is a one-off with Ashley 'special' homework. But yeah, a little bit of milking it. I'd argue that there should be one new vanilla F a month/release from a non milking dev with the hot Pizza Milf or the weight trainer at least.

Reactions: Reese286 and a1fox3

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@ Excellent update. However, can I suggest that after you have all achievements, some of the scenes should be made redundant. Like the 7am Mom visit ....after she sucked it .....she closes the door? Maybe another sucking scene?
Same with Ashley....on the 9pm bathroom scene...maybe a sex scene?
Love the game...GJ :)
Actually I would like to see @Faerin use the bedroom location to include all the sexual acts unlocked throughout the game. Perhaps combine the Massage with the HJ and add the option for a BJ (or make Claire randomly decide to give HJ or BJ). This way anytime you were in the mood to fool around with Mom/Claire you know exactly what time and place to go to. As more acts get unlocked they get added to that bedroom scene via extension.

Oh yes, unless they decide to gang up on the MC and give him a taste of his own medicine
I definitely see Veronica and Amy plotting together to turn the tables on their Master...After Veronica discovers that the MC plotted and gave her up to Amy without asking her. Perhaps Amy will blindfold the MC and pull the same trick on him that he pulled on Veronica during one of the visits to Amy's house!

was super hyped for this update. next to ashley, amy is my main Girl in this game. her gym look is great and amy in her Nightclub Outfit is just 10/10. always thought her character was just really cool and chill. the v+amy dream Scene is imo the best Scene in this game.
but then i Played this update and just didn't feel it. moth was already my backup game tonight (lust & power... never again) since i thought moth's amy update would be safe bet to "finish" the night with, and it failed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont know man. yeah the renders are as always hot and everything. and the update is good, having hint is great and naming your saves is good (wish you could rename old saves), and this isnt something Major or anything that kills the game for me, not at all! but i just expected better(not talking about content length). i think this is the first update i wasnt able to fap to since the first V update (which had almost no real h-Scenes and was mainly about the V reskin and new game mechanics afaik). but don't worry guys, a professional fapper like me ofc had a 2. backup fap game for the night. Episode 3 of Quickie was easily able to get me across the "finish" line.
I don't know...While I never find a game fappable myself...If you are one who does it is pretty hard to say this release isn't fappable during those scenes with Amy. The fact it uses the slave play as an angle fits in with the track it is a part of (namely Veronica who has been a Dom play from the get go). And as I suggested above this subplot is very likely to become a Switch track later on. While it is technically a BDSM genre trope there is very little spanking and more of a Control Play which shows much more willingness than that crap we get in Big Brother.

Veronica has always been about the darker genres...
Mom has covered the TRUE Incest trope of Conscience vs Lust plot...
And Ashley has always been about the youthful experimentation that is the most common form of Incest. Siblings Sexually experimenting with a partner they deem as safe.

Truth is this game had as much content for a two week dev cycle as a game like BB has for it's monthly!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Don't play Big Brother then...dev is only in love with dicks :closedtongue:
I hear ya. I use the Mod and kicked the other dick out the house_ His ass is gone for good. After the last update tho I don't get a morning fuck from Mom in the kitchen anymore. Dunno what happened to kill that scene. For me anyway BB is unplayable w/o the mods.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
hello,
one question pls...i used one of the save games from here and have all achievments and photos so far. worked very well
thx a lot.

but is there a restriction ( sry 4 my bad english no idea if this word is correct^^) if i wanna see the scenes those belongs to the achievments/photos/events?

especially 4 the morning mother in mc room event...she always closed the door and goes away ?!

other events like yoga, or handjob in mothers room+come back to see her WOW etc works fine.

am i doing something wrong?

The Pics of Mom is red getting busy in his bedroom are just a dream, it never really happens.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes