Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The Coceter Chronicles
Was one of my favorite until Patreons communist rules forced the Dev change a number of things. I didn't even bother to see if there's a mod (there probably is) to restore the current version back to the original vision the dev had.

Something like the XML mod file with Man Of The House.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Was one of my favorite until Patreons communist rules forced the Dev change a number of things. I didn't even bother to see if there's a mod (there probably is) to restore the current version back to the original vision the dev had.

Tho they are two different game engines, I think modding Coceter game would be more difficult.

R

RWaites

6.6b is the version in which you can have sex with Ashley, right? I haven't been able to get to that scene yet, which could just be something in the game I haven't done yet. BUT, if I am supposed to be able to have sex with Ashley in this version, it seems strange that, after the Splish-Splash achievement, the bath scene always has the comment at the end that you'll have to wait until next version to go further with her. Or is it just that you'll go further IN the bath scene a later version?

Also, I think this may have been mentioned, but there's a typo here:
"I lay awake half off the night, trying to focus on anything but her round butt against my dick..."
"off" should be "of".
Sex with Ashley is event 14 after the stuff with her and Sophia

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Well, just only deleted two scenes, with spartacus and the horse.

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
6.6b is the version in which you can have sex with Ashley, right? I haven't been able to get to that scene yet, which could just be something in the game I haven't done yet. BUT, if I am supposed to be able to have sex with Ashley in this version, it seems strange that, after the Splish-Splash achievement, the bath scene always has the comment at the end that you'll have to wait until next version to go further with her. Or is it just that you'll go further IN the bath scene a later version?

Also, I think this may have been mentioned, but there's a typo here:
"I lay awake half off the night, trying to focus on anything but her round butt against my dick..."
"off" should be "of".
@Ti'elby Mercedes the bath scene is that in that specifical scene u have to wait to further development as the story goes on, also u can find a lot of hints in the dialoges, since you seem to be a native english speaker you shurely noticed.
as @RWaites said continue with the Ashley path the end of the Event Chain with Ashley.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Long Live the Princess
Was there for the start of the game, still long way to g
Well, just only deleted two scenes, with spartacus the horse.
I am aware of a few but people have been pointing out a list of others. It doesn't ruin the game, but personally for myself it's disheartening to play a game and then see changes when the dev is being forced (tho not really forced, but the choices are limited if you want funding) At some point I'll get my head out of my ass, and desire to keep playing it.

NOTE -- I had the same reaction to Man Of he House, and I got over it, plus you can download the XML mod, or edit the XML file to change the names back to the dev original vision.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I am aware of a few but people have been pointing out a list of others. It doesn't ruin the game, but personally for myself it's disheartening to play a game and then see changes when the dev is being forced (tho not really forced, but the choices are limited if you want funding) At some point I'll get my head out of my ass, and desire to keep playing it.
Is ok if you think like that. I just want to point out that people can talk a lot, but only two very side scenes that do not influence in the story at all have been deleted.

dontaskmewhy123

Jan 16, 2018
can someone help me i dont know how to do the bit where sophia and ashley are in the shopping mall and the fashion is this the end or is there more andif so what do i do

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega 0.6.6b hotfix ------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 --------- Mod for conversion --------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------- Guide for play in easy way ------- and all informations about the game is here in this link: ----

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a replay option besides just saving the game at a certain point? I've been wearing the Sophia 2nd Sunday 'Teaching" save out. It's her eyes. They get me every time.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes