Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers ;):)------------ Mega everyone can find here Version 0.6.6 b hotfix, the link: --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: ---------------------

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Again, to all new Members, and gamer' s
If u use the cheat menu (Phone) be sure not to max out all stat's at once, u will miss some events and get stucked later on in the game, Remember, it is somtimes useless to follow a single path with the girl u like most, because they are linked somhow at somepoint, I suggest to max the Mood and then lock, (Padlock) after that max money to buy the necesary items, make sure that u don't use the shortcuts, some events would be triggered when u enter certain area, mostly TXT messages, wich triggers the eventline (Ashley for example) the Locations would apear using the Subway, Taxi, or going to foot !
there is some grindig necesary but is not much (like other games) and u can manage to fit all in a routine, so it won't be boring!
good Luck !!

Reactions: RWaites

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hi everybody ? What's up ? I played really good adult games since 2 months:

My top 5: My sweet neighboors-Urban voyeur-Depraved Awakening(really good)-Play with us 2-Man of the house

Could you give me more adult games ? With no incest please and the preference when you play as yourself

Thx you guys, I'm new in this world so i don't know a lot adult games

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

My top 5: My sweet neighboors-Urban voyeur-Depraved Awakening(really good)-Play with us 2-Man of the house

Could you give me more adult games ? With no incest please and the preference when you play as yourself

Look over there u shure find something what interest u !

R

RWaites

This one seem promising if you don't mind playing from the female point of view or if you don't mind optional NTR or if you don't mind swinging or just click the tabs at the top of the page for your preference or as @Jaguarundi said check the latest thread

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Again, to all new Members, and gamer' s
If u use the cheat menu (Phone) be sure not to max out all stat's at once, u will miss some events and get stucked later on in the game, Remember, it is somtimes useless to follow a single path with the girl u like most, because they are linked somhow at somepoint, I suggest to max the Mood and then lock, (Padlock) after that max money to buy the necesary items, make sure that u don't use the shortcuts, some events would be triggered when u enter certain area, mostly TXT messages, wich triggers the eventline (Ashley for example) the Locations would apear using the Subway, Taxi, or going to foot !
there is some grindig necesary but is not much (like other games) and u can manage to fit all in a routine, so it won't be boring!
good Luck !!
Brother, have a lot of game, is hard talk about everything, but You can look in the - Forums - Game - Popular Games - and look for the game that You want, always have some tips about the History and the game too. ;):)

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Faerin: Thanks a lot for share the picture with Us: -- Can someone tell me? Am I in the paradise, and I don't know? :heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:...
Wooow!! nice view:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: !! Thank you for share it us brother!! and Thank you @Faerin for great work:cool::cool::cool:!!! The next update will be hot!! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Faerin: Thanks a lot for share the picture with Us: -- Can someone tell me? Am I in the paradise, and I don't know? :heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:...
Brothers, Good Morning! I hope you have a great day, @Carlo S give us a great news today, I am sure that you'll like it too!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Well, no incest and play yourself:
Holiday Island
Twist of your life
The adventurous couple
My best friend family
A very small business
Last days of the universe
Also recommend (no incest):
The Coceter Chronicles
The Humbling Experience
Long Live the Princess
Wicked Choices (a very little incest)
Vis Major

With this you have to start.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Well, no incest and play yourself:
Holiday Island
Twist of your life
The adventurous couple
My best friend family
A very small business
Last days of the universe
Also recommend (no incest):
The Coceter Chronicles
The Humbling Experience
Long Live the Princess
Wicked Choices (a very little incest)
Vis Major

With this you have to start.
:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: Guess we are raising a new alpha game tester x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D but @UncleVT is right, those are quite good ones!

Jan 1, 2018
6.6b is the version in which you can have sex with Ashley, right? I haven't been able to get to that scene yet, which could just be something in the game I haven't done yet. BUT, if I am supposed to be able to have sex with Ashley in this version, it seems strange that, after the Splish-Splash achievement, the bath scene always has the comment at the end that you'll have to wait until next version to go further with her. Or is it just that you'll go further IN the bath scene a later version?

Also, I think this may have been mentioned, but there's a typo here:
"I lay awake half off the night, trying to focus on anything but her round butt against my dick..."
"off" should be "of".

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes