JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Well the Emmy on my desk at work would say that you are dead wrong about my experience in film and video production.
as for how you write I can't comment on that since I haven't read it...
But I know the writers I have worked with both in Hollywood Film and Episodic television all know where their story is going to go before a single camera is set up to shoot. The only time an ending has changed in my experience is when it wasn't good to begin with and didn't make sense for the content that came before that. And that decision was made in the editing room not during the shooting.
My analogy in this case is dead on...
This is Episodic Game Development!
Just like a TV show doesn't decide mid season to rewrite and reshoot previous episodes because they came up with a better overall arc mid season (as you suggest is fine because "IT ISN'T COMPLETED WORK").
Is it technically possible? Sure!
But your audience is taken out of the story and will quickly change channels or in this case drop the game and go onto another. And I know you were not suggesting that he change what he has already done but so many people use the same excuse you did to suggest Developers should change what has been released for no other reason than they found a better story after the fact.
First off, Gratz on the Emmy :D

Now i really feel we are hogging a game related thread with an off topic discussion so i'll try to make it short.
You have all this knowledge of film making and television, yet said the following (Quote) ▼
"It is NOT like a film where it takes nothing more than setting up a camera and reshooting a scene and cutting it in"
Ok then.. - But back to the topic this started with.

@Faerin had a poll about the uppdates. Should he focus on small bits of everything or larger parts of specific areas.
I vote thematic based on the simple reason i belive this to be better for the finished (Completed) resualt.
I'd be happy to continue this discussion on a movie forum but for now, I rest my case. Cheers :)

R

RWaites

I like this Man of the House game very much. I have almost completed the game but with character Ashley something I am missing so completed only 97%.Can anyone say what is missing in "Say Cheese"??
I have following...
5.Say Cheese
- Bikini Shopping
- Topless!
- Wet panties
- Hmm...Tasty!
- Babydoll
- ???
Plese Help me what I am missing and how to get that?
who can tell me View attachment 60862 the last one how to do
If you are too far into the game you may have to edit your save

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Woow, that's a shedule u crossed the United Kingdom twice ! but it's cool ask @Carlo S if he lends u Auntie as a Stewardess :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
@ Carlo S u almost killed me with a heart atack !! wooow she is beautifull :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

R

RWaites

Woow, that's a shedule u crossed the United Kingdom twice ! but it's cool ask @Carlo S if he lends u Auntie as a Stewardess :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
@ Carlo S u almost killed me with a heart atack !! wooow she is beautifull :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Any companionship is welcome, the 21:30 is now 20 minutes late and not expected for at least another 30, at this rate by the time I get home it will be time to go back to work:'(

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Now i really feel we are hogging a game related thread with an off topic discussion so i'll try to make it short.
You have all this knowledge of film making and television, yet said the following (Quote) ▼
"It is NOT like a film where it takes nothing more than setting up a camera and reshooting a scene and cutting it in"

@Faerin had a poll about the uppdates. Should he focus on small bits of everything or larger parts of specific areas.
I vote thematic based on the simple reason i belive this to be better for the finished (Completed) resualt.
I'd be happy to continue this discussion on a movie forum but for now, I rest my case. Cheers :)
Funny Thing you both agree that a 80/10/10 is good content 4 an update, and of course we continue with Mommy x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
60-70 Arousal
17:00 - Speak with Mom in kitchen (Repeat until event)
19:00 - Help Mom in Kitchen (Repeat)
20: 00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom and read laptop (One Off) (keep checking until event)
22:00 - Check Mom’s Bedroom (One Off) (keep checking until event)
70-80 Arousal
06:00 – Speak with Mom on roof do yoga (play it cool and focus) (Repeat)

If you check her achievements (Gold Cup top right) if she's at 100% you are finished with her story line for now

CGrip

Have you unlocked the sexshop via Mom's storyline? What are Veronica's stats?

The CGrip is the pictures taken from the game all the latest one are here

Yeah I unlocked the sex shop and managed for most part to complete story line for mom and aslee.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

I guess you really didn't comprehend what I was saying...Making a change in Film or TV (BEFORE THE PUBLIC HAS SEEN IT!) is quite a bit easier than changing a script in a coded game. And in neither case does it change the story as the only reason there was a change is because what you did did not FIT the story being told and needed to be corrected.

In a game that is called a Bug or continuity fix...In a movie or tv show it is called a reshoot.

Now I have seen the polls, never once was the term THEMATIC ever used!
Thematic in my terms is similar to what we call a Bottle Episode that doesn't feature any of the other characters in the story and focuses on just ONE....

And My point there remains...Do that and the people who don't really care for that bottled character will feel like the episode was a let down...With 4 or 5 characters in any given story if you did 5 bottle episodes back to back then fans of whoever were featured last would give up and be disappointed after 4 updates while the one who got the first turn would have to wait 5 releases before they could see the story they like continue.

That is an EXCELLENT way to lose your audience...Ask the Walking Dead!

As long as @Faerin knows where the story is going to go then there is nothing wrong with telling a little bit of story for each in small increments so EVERYONE gets a little something as opposed to a ton of content for one person at the expense of other only to see them ignored while the other characters also get their THEMATIC update.

It won't make the end product better going thematically.
It will however take you out of the sense of living among these people and put you in a world of groundhog day for everyone but the targeted THEMATIC TARGET of that release.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: --- -

Reactions: RWaites

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I guess you really didn't comprehend what I was saying...Making a change in Film or TV (BEFORE THE PUBLIC HAS SEEN IT!) is quite a bit easier than changing a script in a coded game. And in neither case does it change the story as the only reason there was a change is because what you did did not FIT the story being told and needed to be corrected. In a game that is called a Bug or continuity fix...In a movie or tv show it is called a reshoot. Now I have seen the polls, never once was the term THEMATIC ever used!
Thematic in my terms is similar to what we call a Bottle Episode that doesn't feature any of the other characters in the story and focuses on just ONE.... And My point there remains...Do that and the people who don't really care for that bottled character will feel like the episode was a let down...With 4 or 5 characters in any given story if you did 5 bottle episodes back to back then fans of whoever were featured last would give up and be disappointed after 4 updates while the one who got the first turn would have to wait 5 releases before they could see the story they like continue.
That is an EXCELLENT way to lose your audience...Ask the Walking Dead!
As long as @Faerin knows where the story is going to go then there is nothing wrong with telling a little bit of story for each in small increments so EVERYONE gets a little something as opposed to a ton of content for one person at the expense of other only to see them ignored while the other characters also get their THEMATIC update.
It won't make the end product better going thematically.
It will however take you out of the sense of living among these people and put you in a world of groundhog day for everyone but the targeted THEMATIC TARGET of that release.
You'r starting to scare me now. You really need to learn what the term "Lets agree to disagree" means. (Usually ends with both parties ending the conversation) I'm not worried that we have diffrent opinions because thats fine. I actually embrace diffrent opinions because life would kinda suck if we all thought the same thing on all subjects.
But please.. Drop it. Let it go. You are beating a dead horse and it's time to stop.
My point is clear and so is yours for anyone who wants to read. I'm done talking about this.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes