Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Flip a coin for these two, or better yet just add both, :heartcoveredeyes:

Both is my "DREAM", as well, if @Faerin mix the two womans and do a character, believe me, if I think that He is great, I'll look for some adjective twice better than this for talk about Him :eek:penedeyewink: :closedeyesmile: :cool:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Both is my "DREAM", as well, if @Faerin mix the two womans and do a character, believe me, if I think that He is great, I'll look for some adjective twice better than this for talk about Him :eek:penedeyewink: :closedeyesmile: :cool:
The blonde well, is a blonde nothing different about her, but the other two are incredibly beautiful. The Blue dress has nice hips, and the other girl well she is naked, but both are really gorgeous

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I can't "reward" Veronica. In walkthrough it says talk to amy in gym which I did, Then it says "talk to her at 10 AM while she's having breakfast". I only have option of making her do stuff for me.

If I make her do laundry etc there are are only 2 options of taking her panties off or spanking.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I can't "reward" Veronica. In walkthrough it says talk to amy in gym which I did, Then it says "talk to her at 10 AM while she's having breakfast". I only have option of making her do stuff for me.

If I make her do laundry etc there are are only 2 options of taking her panties off or spanking.
Have you already done the massage oil/panties trade with Amy? Doing that too early has been known to prevent the Veronica breakfast conversation from happening.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

All MC need do with Veronica is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sumas9

Jun 21, 2017
@Faerin. Great game. One of the best play-thrus, pacing and graphics.

I did run into a few glitches that I had to work around.

Great work keep it up. ;)

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I like this Man of the House game very much. I have almost completed the game but with character Ashley something I am missing so completed only 97%.Can anyone say what is missing in "Say Cheese"??
I have following...

5.Say Cheese

- Bikini Shopping
- Topless!
- Wet panties
- Hmm...Tasty!
- Babydoll
- ???

Plese Help me what I am missing and how to get that?

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Flip a coin for these two, or better yet just add both, :heartcoveredeyes:

Or maybe can be someone with great melons, don't forget She's the sister, and the Mom melons...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::p
Is very hard to choose but auntie should be as hot as Claire/Mom, better is she is a read hair

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
---------------------------------------------------------

First of all i written a lot of things in my life. Short story novels, film scripts, books about facts and worked as a an indipendant writer for magazines. I have a pretty clear view on the subject. Half the stuff i wrote started one way and ended another. True the Arc remained the same. But there is nothing to argue here. Writers are like everyone else. One may complete the story all in there head before even picking up a pen and others may start on a blank paper and build as they go. You should know this if like you say, you have the experience.

Your idea on shooting a film tells me this is something you have never done. (Very few actually has) Sure you can use a VHS in the back yard filming granpa smoking a cigar, but it's not gonna turn out the next Avatar or Titanic. I have 2 years of film school and worked on set for a few features here in Sweden.
Oh and why i brought it up to start with as you ask at the end.. Because there was a poll about it on his Patreon page so i didn't bring it up. I simply shared my opinion about a question beeing asked. The one about thematic or mixed uppdates.. (Boy did this argument fly off course, lol )

We both agree @Faerin is doing a great job so lets shake on that and leave the bickering to others ok:relievedface:
Well the Emmy on my desk at work would say that you are dead wrong about my experience in film and video production.
as for how you write I can't comment on that since I haven't read it...
But I know the writers I have worked with both in Hollywood Film and Episodic television all know where their story is going to go before a single camera is set up to shoot. The only time an ending has changed in my experience is when it wasn't good to begin with and didn't make sense for the content that came before that. And that decision was made in the editing room not during the shooting.

My analogy in this case is dead on...
This is Episodic Game Development!
Just like a TV show doesn't decide mid season to rewrite and reshoot previous episodes because they came up with a better overall arc mid season (as you suggest is fine because "IT ISN'T COMPLETED WORK").

Is it technically possible? Sure!
But your audience is taken out of the story and will quickly change channels or in this case drop the game and go onto another. And I know you were not suggesting that he change what he has already done but so many people use the same excuse you did to suggest Developers should change what has been released for no other reason than they found a better story after the fact.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I completed veronica walkthrough but I still have 5 pictures remaining in phone. I completed til the blindfold and the counters don't go any higher.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I like this Man of the House game very much. I have almost completed the game but with character Ashley something I am missing so completed only 97%.Can anyone say what is missing in "Say Cheese"??
I have following...

5.Say Cheese

- Bikini Shopping
- Topless!
- Wet panties
- Hmm...Tasty!
- Babydoll
- ???

Plese Help me what I am missing and how to get that?
Stand in the foyer at 12pm on Saturday.

Reactions: joybosa and Carlo S

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
At first I thought that Mike has a different understanding of what "leather outfit" means than I do. I thought it looked like velvet at first - though I suppose I did have the brightness low. The subsequent pictures were shinier.
I also think Amy achievements were in the wrong order, since you get the 3rd one before you get the 2nd one. That made me wonder what I had missed.
When Mike and Amy's deal ran out and the story merged into the path where they first made the deal, it was a little jarring since the rhythm of the conversation changed, and more importantly, Mike soon after commented about how it was "great" that their arrangement had expired.

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes