JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That's fine if you think of the games as a test to be completed....
But it loses the entertainment value and the big issue with thematic updates is that if your favorite character isn't the focus of the theme then you don't enjoy the update.
The best way to go is to pick one character who will have a major event or milestone completed, while another gets a minor scene or update and the others get setups for what will transpire in the very next release.
So lets say in this game for example...(if the voting holds)
Claire gets the major scene, Ashley gets a minor update on one of her scenes (I would make the stakes higher in the Mall Beauty contest) and Veronica would get the setup required for more sex with the MC and Amy in the next release.
In the next release...
Ashley and Sophia would progress as the main scene while Veronica and Amy get a small update (perhaps where she discovers who has been eating her out and fingering her while blindfolded) and Claire would get the setup perhaps including the introduction to the Aunt we are all waiting for.
Now those are just examples off the top of my head to illustrate the point that if there is a little bit for everyone in each release then no one can complain that there wasn't enough for them to do with their favorite character in any given release.
After all you wouldn't want to go to a movie that followed one character only and then switched to another character only, then switch to another again...
You lose the story and the interaction that way.
First of all my post was pretty clear on the topic. Weather to focus on specific storys/characters/events for the uppdates or the game as a whole.

I said i do not care if the uppdates is about a character i have less love for. I expect @Faerin to give all his characters as much love and attention he feels they deserve. Not even writters know exactly where there story will take them at the begining of a tale. Characters can take on a life of there own and so the author may change the story.

You bring up a movie here and in doing so you actually illustrate my point. This is not a (Complete) game. We're in development stage. A movie is completed when you see it. So like i said, it comes down to the finished product and not individual scenes. And how is a movie shot? They shoot every scene 1 by 1. Exceptions happen becasue of locations and so on but they do not shoot parts of every scene for the movie in a mix. (Directors nightmare)
In the end the scenes are edited together to complete the film :)
Thats how i hope to se things develope for MOTH as well. Good focused uppdates with attention to details.
Pretty much exactly what @Faerin did last uppdate :D

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Not even writters know exactly where there story will take them at the begining of a tale. Characters can take on a life of there own and so the author may change the story.
Actually most Writers know EXACTLY where their story is going to go...What they may not know when they start is what scenes they will create to get to that point.

And if you had experience writing you would know that.

Every GOOD story has an OVERALL ARC that usually means a beginning, a turning point and an ending.
you may not know the episodic chapters that get you to those landmarks when you start but you do know where those landmarks are you want to head towards.

You bring up a movie here and in doing so you actually illustrate my point. This is not a (Complete) game. We're in development stage.
Doesn't matter that it isn't a completed game. The parts that are released ARE completed!
It is NOT like a film where it takes nothing more than setting up a camera and reshooting a scene and cutting it in.
There is all this logic code, flags and statistical variables that would also have to be changed and never do when making a game because that is how you make a buggy mess.

I'm pretty sure @Faerin has a pretty damn good idea where this story is going and how it might end. Some of the scenes to build the relationship in the future may change from what they are in his head now but what he has committed is NEVER going to change.

This is a mistake lay people who are not content creators simply don't get when they throw around the "It's Not Completed so ANYTHING GOES" type statements.

As for thematic releases not being a problem once the game is completed well sure once it is completed...
But the Dev is relying on keeping all the fans of his product interested through each release so he can make enough money TO complete it.
And thematic releases are great for the fans of the person featured in the theme, but sucks for all the fans of the other characters who got nothing new for two months time.

My feeling is @Faerin is doing just fine with his content quality and quantity and with a 2 week release cycle he is keeping he doesn't need to worry about full thematic or short episodic content. What he has done is just fine so why even bring up a change in the way he develops his content. Whatever you didn't finish this week you will finish in two weeks time!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey @Carlo S, since you seem to be so excited about the aunt, why don't you show me a picture of a woman that you think she should look like?
Maybe someone famous, your dreamwoman? ;)
Hey! @Faerin, maybe this one, it's good for a hot, sexy, sweet and daring aunt. :p:cool:;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Only need to be redhead :cool::heartcoveredeyes:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
anyone else having trouble getting amy's whip stat above 25? is there a certain order to the training that im missing or something?
It isn't an order, but some actions will stop giving you additional submissive points, so try other newer ones that require more points. I suggest going to her apt and saving the game before you enter and then just experimenting. I got stuck on 28 for a bit before I figured it how to get to 30 and the BJ, but it's not an issue of needing to start from the beginning to follow a specific order.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys, i need help
I don't know what's missing of Veronica's memory photo.
The missing image is for Veronica's ass when she's wearing hotpants and putting clothes into the washer. Basically just get the event where your mom asks you to put clothes into the washer, ask Veronica to do it with her normal clothes and go see her. That's all.

Reactions: yukiband

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
The missing image is for Veronica's ass when she's wearing hotpants and putting clothes into the washer. Basically just get the event where your mom asks you to put clothes into the washer, ask Veronica to do it with her normal clothes and go see her. That's all.
Thanks man
I try this before,but it doesn't work the image still missing
and MC doesn't take a picture.
Maybe he will fixed next patch ;_;

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Actually most Writers know EXACTLY where their story is going to go...What they may not know when they start is what scenes they will create to get to that point.
And if you had experience writing you would know that.
Every GOOD story has an OVERALL ARC that usually means a beginning, a turning point and an ending.
you may not know the episodic chapters that get you to those landmarks when you start but you do know where those landmarks are you want to head towards.
---------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't matter that it isn't a completed game. The parts that are released ARE completed!
It is NOT like a film where it takes nothing more than setting up a camera and reshooting a scene and cutting it in.
There is all this logic code, flags and statistical variables that would also have to be changed and never do when making a game because that is how you make a buggy mess.
I'm pretty sure @Faerin has a pretty damn good idea where this story is going and how it might end. Some of the scenes to build the relationship in the future may change from what they are in his head now but what he has committed is NEVER going to change.
This is a mistake lay people who are not content creators simply don't get when they throw around the "It's Not Completed so ANYTHING GOES" type statements.
As for thematic releases not being a problem once the game is completed well sure once it is completed...
But the Dev is relying on keeping all the fans of his product interested through each release so he can make enough money TO complete it.
And thematic releases are great for the fans of the person featured in the theme, but sucks for all the fans of the other characters who got nothing new for two months time.
My feeling is @Faerin is doing just fine with his content quality and quantity and with a 2 week release cycle he is keeping he doesn't need to worry about full thematic or short episodic content. What he has done is just fine so why even bring up a change in the way he develops his content. Whatever you didn't finish this week you will finish in two weeks time!
First of all i written a lot of things in my life. Short story novels, film scripts, books about facts and worked as a an indipendant writer for magazines. I have a pretty clear view on the subject. Half the stuff i wrote started one way and ended another. True the Arc remained the same. But there is nothing to argue here. Writers are like everyone else. One may complete the story all in there head before even picking up a pen and others may start on a blank paper and build as they go. You should know this if like you say, you have the experience.

Your idea on shooting a film tells me this is something you have never done. (Very few actually has) Sure you can use a VHS in the back yard filming granpa smoking a cigar, but it's not gonna turn out the next Avatar or Titanic. I have 2 years of film school and worked on set for a few features here in Sweden.
Oh and why i brought it up to start with as you ask at the end.. Because there was a poll about it on his Patreon page so i didn't bring it up. I simply shared my opinion about a question beeing asked. The one about thematic or mixed uppdates.. (Boy did this argument fly off course, lol )

We both agree @Faerin is doing a great job so lets shake on that and leave the bickering to others ok:relievedface:

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys, what's up ? I'm just blocked with veronica's walktrough at the progression event 6 when "you need to talk to her when she's not wearing panties and put your hand between her leg". I go to the neon lounge and she is always in discussion with a man and you can't talk to her. Anybody now ?

Excuse my english i'm french

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys, what's up ? I'm just blocked with veronica's walktrough at the progression event 6 when "you need to talk to her when she's not wearing panties and put your hand between her leg". I go to the neon lounge and she is always in discussion with a man and you can't talk to her. Anybody now ?

Excuse my english i'm french
It only works if you told her to remove her panties earlier in the day. Did you get Claire to ask you to do the laundry, then when you asked Veronica to do it she was sitting on the bathroom floor?

Reactions: Carlo S

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Nobody know for save file ????? :'(
Do you mean a save file from an earlier version? If you still have the old version, just copy the savegames folder, or the .sav files you want to keep, over to the new version. This assumes your previous version was 5.8 or later.

Reactions: Carlo S

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Do you mean a save file from an earlier version? If you still have the old version, just copy the savegames folder, or the .sav files you want to keep, over to the new version. This assumes your previous version was 5.8 or later.
but i've no save folder in game .. i don't know where i do copy my save files :(

U

User_215882

@Faerin: I think. Someone Hot like Mom, very sensual the same as Veronica and Amy, sweet like Sophia, and have the boldness of Ashley, only it :p. And the pic I'll going look for someone very hot, sensual, sweet and bold as well :cool:;):closedeyesmile:
Carlos you cant be making a superwoman. Its not fair on the other ladies lol.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
but i've no save folder in game .. i don't know where i do copy my save files :(
You don't have a save folder in the old version or the new version? The new one won't have a save folder until you try to save, but you can copy the whole 'savegames' folder across from the old version, in the same place where you find the .exe file which starts up the game.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes