King_Jester

Jan 14, 2018
I wanted to give this game a go but I'm having an issue where it freezes every time I try to access the phone. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The guide linked in above post was precisely no help, barely legible to honest. And still have no clue how to get to sleep.

Starting to wonder is the game broken, or is there something I'm missing. Been clicking on the damn bed every which way I can for 20 mins and no dice, nothing happens. The go to bed prompt just jumps back up.

R

RWaites

Anyone know how can I go to sleep in this game? :eek: Keep clicking on the bed, but nothing happens ffs...
The guide linked in above post was precisely no help, barely legible to honest. And still have no clue how to get to sleep.

Starting to wonder is the game broken, or is there something I'm missing. Been clicking on the damn bed every which way I can for 20 mins and no dice, nothing happens. The go to bed prompt just jumps back up.
You should be able to just click the bed and the time comes up Screenshot (22).png and the set the time you want to get up Screenshot (23).png

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yup, something wrong with the game then, since I can't get anything out of clicking the bed. :(

Just keep hearing the clicking sound, and the Go to bed prompt just comes right back, and that's it.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How far into the game are you maybe try re-downloading as that problems never been raised before[/QUOTE
/QUOTE]

This in the intro. Everything else seems to be working fine, but the bed just won't bring up any pop ups. Guess I'll have to download the damn thing for the fourth time then, and try again......

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
a few pages before somebody got the same problem, did u extract it in a separate folder and you are shure,
you dont run it from the extraction app ?
No, I'm not running the game from anywhere else, but it's own folder where I extracted the damn thing :D

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yup, something wrong with the game then, since I can't get anything out of clicking the bed. :(

Just keep hearing the clicking sound, and the Go to bed prompt just comes right back, and that's it.
This was a bug in v0.6.6 that has been fixed in v0.6.6b!

Reactions: Carcalla

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Aahh, that explains a lot :D Was wondering how in the F everyone here is so stoked about the update, and I can't even star the damn game :D Thanks for the info ppl!

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
AUNT, the imagination goes very far: :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hey @Carlo S, since you seem to be so excited about the aunt, why don't you show me a picture of a woman that you think she should look like?
Maybe someone famous, your dreamwoman? ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey @Carlo S, since you seem to be so excited about the aunt, why don't you show me a picture of a woman that you think she should look like?
Maybe someone famous, your dreamwoman? ;)
@Faerin: I think. Someone Hot like Mom, very sensual the same as Veronica and Amy, sweet like Sophia, and have the boldness of Ashley, only it :p. And the pic I'll going look for someone very hot, sensual, sweet and bold as well :cool:;):closedeyesmile:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes