Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@Faerin and anyone else who cares.
Should he be doing thematic uppdates with character focus or a little bit of all?

First i'll start by giving you a real life test that has been done many times and always yields the same resault.
A group of students (More then 1000) was given the choice of doing 5 tests in two diffrent ways.
1. They could have a total of 10 days to study for all of them and then taking all 5 at the same time.
2. They could have only 6 days but then they would have to take 1 test per day every morning.
Obviolsy the 10 days way gave them a lot more time but also split there focus on diffrent topics.
6 days gave them less time but all focus went into next days test. In every similar study of how we work best the more focus we apply the higher the resaults. So the 6 days option had higher test scores on all 5 tests.

Now what the hell does this have to do with MOTH and development?

The same principal will apply for uppdates on a game as the test scores in my example above.
Putting focus on a character or story rather then splitting focus on all sorts of aspects of the game will increase the attention for details and otherwice easy to overlook misstakes. Remember.. We're not looking for a perfect uppdate, we're looking for a perfect finished game. So lets say we are 50+ uppdates down the line...
Do you think a focused attention on every part of the game or a split on all of them will yield the best end resault?

I'm pretty sure where i stand on this :)

Thats my 2 cents for this topic and obvilosly i respect anyone who might disagree with me. My focus is always on the endpart so whatever character or story Faerin decides to work on next is all fine by me.
Cheers all :cool:
That's fine if you think of the games as a test to be completed....
But it loses the entertainment value and the big issue with thematic updates is that if your favorite character isn't the focus of the theme then you don't enjoy the update.

The best way to go is to pick one character who will have a major event or milestone completed, while another gets a minor scene or update and the others get setups for what will transpire in the very next release.

So lets say in this game for example...(if the voting holds)
Claire gets the major scene, Ashley gets a minor update on one of her scenes (I would make the stakes higher in the Mall Beauty contest) and Veronica would get the setup required for more sex with the MC and Amy in the next release.

In the next release...
Ashley and Sophia would progress as the main scene while Veronica and Amy get a small update (perhaps where she discovers who has been eating her out and fingering her while blindfolded) and Claire would get the setup perhaps including the introduction to the Aunt we are all waiting for.

Now those are just examples off the top of my head to illustrate the point that if there is a little bit for everyone in each release then no one can complain that there wasn't enough for them to do with their favorite character in any given release.

After all you wouldn't want to go to a movie that followed one character only and then switched to another character only, then switch to another again...
You lose the story and the interaction that way.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I want drink it a lot, Barwoman please, very of Veronica two tastes of Amy swing it a little, and ready for drink :p:eek:penedeyewink:x'D
@Carlo S MAN ! are you spoiled (Can't say rotten because @Daxter250 would scafold mex'D)
but if you are going to order that drink in the Neon then please make it 2 :p:p:p:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:XDXDXDXDXD

I never would let a Brother down!:angel::angel:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
then no one can complain that there wasn't enough for them to do with their favorite character in any given release.
While I do agree at your post (thanks for that!), this made me chuckle, because if there's one thing this project taught me, it's that people will always find something to complain about. ;)

But yeah, that's the hard thing about developing a game, for instance the last Amy update (writing, modelling, coding) took me the biggest part of the 2 weeks.
Which translates to roughly one hour of gameplay for most ;)

Next update will probably focus mainly on Claire, but since so many people voted for a little bit of everything, I'm trying to go do at least one event for Ashley and Veronica too!
After all, it doesn't have to be one character a 100%, it can also be 60/20/20 or 80/10/10 (for example).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S MAN ! are you spoiled (Can't say rotten because @Daxter250 would scafold mex'D)
but if you are going to order that drink in the Neon then please make it 2 :p:p:p:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:XDXDXDXDXD

I never would let a Brother down!:angel::angel:
With this cocktail, Neon Club, will be full of people, for a long time, sold out :p:eek:penedeyewink::cool:x'Dx'D

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
easy @Brocho, i've some issues following up, did u mean a 2 trigger point? so when the Handcuffs are needed, he could get them ? Hmm would it be maybe easyer to use the hint system, because the handcuffs apear only to buy when u had completed the Massage oil quest. that would imply to create a second chain of conversations ?
I was thinking maybe you could either google the sex club after that cab conversation or after the first body massage, whichever one you reach first. Then the item you're looking for in the shop would vary depending on where you are in the story. I imagine this would be a pain to implement though, so I would absolutely understand if Faerin didn't want to do it. The hint system tells you to wait until you've progressed with Claire anyway, so it's not a major issue, it's just a situation where the text doesn't really match what the game allows you to do.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
While I do agree at your post (thanks for that!), this made me chuckle, because if there's one thing this project taught me, it's that people will always find something to complain about. ;)

But yeah, that's the hard thing about developing a game, for instance the last Amy update (writing, modelling, coding) took me the biggest part of the 2 weeks.

Next update will probably focus mainly on Claire, but since so many people voted for a little bit of everything, I'm trying to go do at least one event for Ashley and Veronica too!
After all, it doesn't have to be one character a 100%, it can also be 60/20/20 or 80/10/10 (for example).
In My Humble opinion is 80/10/10 ok after all there should be an appetizer what comes next, that with Amy was obvious and I guess that something similar would happen to al side caracters wich become a bigger rol in the game,
concernig that people always will find something to complain (allways find a hair in the soup) it's a fact you could never to it right for everybody but just keep going, u got the right feeling and u have the hand on the pulse on what's going on. Also play a role to wich target group ure aiming, Mature player's they shurely understand, the younger ones are more impatient. as @JohnPonn pointed out it depends what u expect from the game and how u play it to retrieve the "reward" but that are so much variables to evaluate, that it would drive u crazy,

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

Something to remember here....
Complainers will always be more motivated to speak out than people who are happy!
Doesn't mean they represent the majority of opinion for a release...Just that they feel more motivated to get something off their chest than someone who is happy because all they really have to say is GREAT UPDATE while the complainer has a whole slew of things that bothered them and motivated them to speak up...

Listen to what they have to say and if you agree then you can do something about it but in most cases they can be ignored because what they wanted is in the next update anyway.

Amy had to be more work because everytime you add a new location, that alone is a tone of work to build the set you need to do the renders. It's like building a house! That and you needed to find clothes, decide on poses, render those poses and due to the animation you do that means multiple renders per anim.

So yes it does take a lot of work to add a new character and scene.

This is why to appease and tickle the other characters it makes sense to extend already existing scenes in some way to avoid all that extra modeling since the scenery and event is already set up and for a few frames of rendering time you can add an extra twist to a previous scene. And it makes the player replay scenes a bit to find those little extra nuggets.

If they don't understand that well that's on them not you...Ignorance should be bliss but very often it is just ignorant anger! LOL

U

User_215882

I doubt Claire will get any less love until theres some DP going on. I mean I love Claire and where Faerin is taking her, but most of the subs are going to vote for her more than anyone else till then (I wanted a bit of everything). Also for those disappointed in the Amy update until she gets another we don't know where Faerin wants to take her. Just speculations at the moment. It seemed to me that there could be some very nice future interactions between all three.

Reactions: Faerin

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@Asphyx I would like that twice if I could!
Just for the record here....Despite Big Brother's tagline...
You ARE developing "The best Incest Game Ever!" so far!
It has perfect pitch so far in story, pacing and progression.
Even the characters are balanced and varied in personality so you can scratch any itch and mood you are in.

So while Polls are nice to gauge interests and folks like me might have ideas we would love to see....
Don't let us sway you off the path you have been on because it has been perfect so far!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I doubt Claire will get any less love until theres some DP going on. I mean I love Claire and where Faerin is taking her, but most of the subs are going to vote for her more than anyone else till then (I wanted a bit of everything). Also for those disappointed in the Amy update until she gets another we don't know where Faerin wants to take her. Just speculations at the moment. It seemed to me that there could be some very nice future interactions between all three.
This presupposes Claire will actually be a choice in the next poll! LOL
That is the thing about polling...You can get any answer you prefer if you just limit the choices properly to guide them to the answer you want! LOL

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
to be honest, whenever i complain, it means, that a game has a lot of potential. if a game simply sucks i don't waste my time even talking about it.

so please, be nice to complainers like me, we also have a reason for it ya know ^^.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Big Brother is shit, this game is hands down the best incest game ever. Can someone please upload the walk-through for this version? Thank you

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I was thinking maybe you could either google the sex club after that cab conversation or after the first body massage, whichever one you reach first. Then the item you're looking for in the shop would vary depending on where you are in the story. I imagine this would be a pain to implement though, so I would absolutely understand if Faerin didn't want to do it. The hint system tells you to wait until you've progressed with Claire anyway, so it's not a major issue, it's just a situation where the text doesn't really match what the game allows you to do.
Ah ok :extremelyhappy: now i got it somtimes i need something longer, ure right and it would be an improvement, but on the other hand, if u do so with this u have to overwork the otherparts, where the text also is "miscelaneous" ure also right its a mayor pain! im shure that knowing, how detalisic our dev. is he sheduled somethig like that but more in the future,
what do u think ?;)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone know how can I go to sleep in this game? :eek: Keep clicking on the bed, but nothing happens ffs...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes