R

RWaites

Nothing, I tried it about 20 times
Only need some cash and I need you to drive ...
What doe's the hint on you phone say?
With it being a one off event you may have missed it if you spoke with Mom first.
The only solution is to go back to an earlier save, or try by reducing her star to 5 and try to do the Neon scene again.

Maximus30

Jan 6, 2018
What doe's the hint on you phone say?
With it being a one off event you may have missed it if you spoke with Mom first.
The only solution is to go back to an earlier save, or try by reducing her star to 6 and try to do the Neon scene again.
Where do I find the help on phone?
And how do I reduce the star?

R

RWaites

Where do I find the help on phone?
And how do I reduce the star?
If you are playing the latest v0.6.6b the hint is where the stats are on the phone top left icon Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (5).png

To reduce star
Open save with Notepad - edit - find <ID>3</ID> - scroll down until you find <Name>Special</Name> Screenshot (16).png and change the value to 5/13max

And try this again
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.

Maximus30

Jan 6, 2018
If you are playing the latest v0.6.6b the hint is where the stats are on the phone top left icon View attachment 60566 View attachment 60565

To reduce star
Open save with Notepad - edit - find <ID>3</ID> - scroll down until you find <Name>Special</Name> View attachment 60567 and change the value to 5/13max

And try this again
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
"i should focus on improving my relationship with veronica for now" I'm writing to amy

R

RWaites

"i should focus on improving my relationship with veronica for now" I'm writing to amy
You seem to be stuck at talking to Veronica, if you'd like to upload your save I will alter it and see if that helps

R

RWaites

Here is my save
I've altered it to 7 stars as though you have spoken to her so try continuing from here
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
10-20 Arousal
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---

Maximus30

Jan 6, 2018
I've altered it to 7 stars as though you have spoken to her so try continuing from here
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
10-20 Arousal
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom.
Okay, thank you guy

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Now that it's possible to get Amy above 5 hearts without doing the massage oil/panties trade, you can get the conversation in the cab with Veronica about Amy without discovering the sex shop first. This creates an issue with the text, because at the end of that conversation the MC thinks that he should visit the sex shop to find something for Veronica, but if it's not discovered yet he can't do it straight away. He obviously knows that the sex shop exists, he has the ability to google it, and he has a specific reason to go there, but he can't actually discover it until he needs the massage oil.

It would make logical sense that he should be able to google it at that point instead of waiting. This would probably take a lot of work to change though, and you may not think it's worth it, in which case maybe you should remove the reference to the sex shop at the end of that conversation and make it a bit more vague. Then when the sex shop is discovered, he can have the idea of getting something for Veronica.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Now that it's possible to get Amy above 5 hearts without doing the massage oil/panties trade, you can get the conversation in the cab with Veronica about Amy without discovering the sex shop first. This creates an issue with the text, because at the end of that conversation the MC thinks that he should visit the sex shop to find something for Veronica, but if it's not discovered yet he can't do it straight away. He obviously knows that the sex shop exists, he has the ability to google it, and he has a specific reason to go there, but he can't actually discover it until he needs the massage oil.

It would make logical sense that he should be able to google it at that point instead of waiting. This would probably take a lot of work to change though, and you may not think it's worth it, in which case maybe you should remove the reference to the sex shop at the end of that conversation and make it a bit more vague. Then when the sex shop is discovered, he can have the idea of getting something for Veronica.
easy @Brocho, i've some issues following up, did u mean a 2 trigger point? so when the Handcuffs are needed, he could get them ? Hmm would it be maybe easyer to use the hint system, because the handcuffs apear only to buy when u had completed the Massage oil quest. that would imply to create a second chain of conversations ?

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
How can I send Amy the Picture of Veronica while she´s blindfolded and tied up? I found it on my phone but I´ve no idea how I can send it to Amy... some ideas?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes