AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have a save folder in the old version or the new version? The new one won't have a save folder until you try to save, but you can copy the whole 'savegames' folder across from the old version, in the same place where you find the .exe file which starts up the game.
i've do this, but when i lunch the game, i can click on continue ... but no work, i'm always in the main page i can't load a save

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers --------Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---
Carlos you cant be making a superwoman. Its not fair on the other ladies lol.
Dreaming doesn't hurt anyone, if it is a character that is just a little of it all, Brother I'll fall in love again, Moms, Aunts, Milfs... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::p

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks man
I try this before,but it doesn't work the image still missing
and MC doesn't take a picture.
Maybe he will fixed next patch ;_;
it's not a bug think when you ask her to do chores there's an option if you want her to wear maid outfit or not try it without maid outfit when she does laundry

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers --------Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: ---

Dreaming doesn't hurt anyone, if it is a character that is just a little of it all, Brother I'll fall in love again, Moms, Aunts, Milfs... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::p
haha think we all sorry haven't been on asking questions been abit busy

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
i've do this, but when i lunch the game, i can click on continue ... but no work, i'm always in the main page i can't load a save
Hi Alexia, try to looking for here, C:\Users\user\AppData, the folder appData is a folder hide, and you should config the folder to show it if you have not done before, and look for faerin folder. But, always the savegame folder appears on the mainfolder game! it is so weird that you don,t have the folder.!! maybe @Faerin could help you too!

I hope I help you! :D:D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What I understand, You can't save the game, You tried save the game? If You tried, try put one folder with the name - save - inside the game, after all, if don't work try move the game to another location (preferably with write permission). I wait it Help You ;):)

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Good Morning Brother!! I can't wait for more sugestion for the aunt!! :D:D:D:D For all brothers I wish you a great day!!:cool::D:D

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hey! @Faerin, maybe this one, it's good for a hot, sexy, sweet and daring aunt. :p:cool:;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Only need to be redhead :cool::heartcoveredeyes:
Hmmm....@Carlo S wich one u choose to be your Auntie ?? o_Oo_O

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hi, all Brothers, I'm back, and Thanks a lot @RWaites for post all, Brother, You're Great: Mega everyone can find here Version 0.6.6 b hotfix, the link: --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Similar Threads in the end of this page or this link: ---------------------
Thx.. and nice work!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hmmm....@Carlo S wich one u choose to be your Auntie ?? o_Oo_O
Or maybe can be someone with great melons, don't forget She's the sister, and the Mom melons...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::p

R

RWaites

Hi guys, what's up ? I'm just blocked with veronica's walktrough at the progression event 6 when "you need to talk to her when she's not wearing panties and put your hand between her leg". I go to the neon lounge and she is always in discussion with a man and you can't talk to her. Anybody now ?

Excuse my english i'm french
What are here stats submission/stars, also the MC's stats to be at maximum as well, this can be done via the phone cheat menu.

Que sont ici les statistiques de soumission / étoiles, aussi les statistiques du MC pour être au maximum aussi, cela peut être fait via le menu de triche téléphonique.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Or maybe can be someone with great melons, don't forget She's the sister, and the Mom melons...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::p
What option do you use to make your walkthroughs in DOCX format? I am trying to do up a walkthrough for a different game, and I want to add pictures and text so instead of just doing it up in notepad or word I thought I would try to do this one differently? I am using Apache Open Office fuck Microsofts program.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes