Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I thought that Mike has a different understanding of what "leather outfit" means than I do. I thought it looked like velvet at first - though I suppose I did have the brightness low. The subsequent pictures were shinier.
I also think Amy achievements were in the wrong order, since you get the 3rd one before you get the 2nd one. That made me wonder what I had missed.
When Mike and Amy's deal ran out and the story merged into the path where they first made the deal, it was a little jarring since the rhythm of the conversation changed, and more importantly, Mike soon after commented about how it was "great" that their arrangement had expired.
Thanks a lot (again) for both the typos and the feedback @Bagger288!
I'll update the conversation (didn't catch that one, so thanks!)

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
@Faerin Hey, Bro... I really love the game and i wanna play it like right now,
But i still have the same problem that i faced also with the past version...

whenever i click on the continue button, the game crashes like this!

Can you help me with that please?!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Hey, Bro... I really love the game and i wanna play it like right now,
But i still have the same problem that i faced also with the past version...

whenever i click on the continue button, the game crashes like this!

Can you help me with that please?!
If the game crashes here, it's usually not a permission issue, however it's hard to tell what's causing this, based on that information. Some suggestions that might help you:

- try running as administrator (just to get some more info)
- update grahic drivers to latest version
- disable anti-virus software temporarily (this might cause the problem)
- make sure to extract the game to a folder, instead of running it from the archive

R

RWaites

I completed veronica walkthrough but I still have 5 pictures remaining in phone. I completed til the blindfold and the counters don't go any higher.
If you are playing v0.6.6b the last 5-6 pictures are during Amy's events Screenshot (25).png
who can tell me View attachment 60862 the last one how to do
The missing picture
From 50-60 Hearts - Progression event 6
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Kiss her, then go back to your room to receive a selfie from her. Screenshot (24).png
HELP:

How do i get access to the sexshop?
Follow Mom's path until the first massage then check Google on your phone

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega version 0.6.6b --------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 -------- Guide for play in the easy way ------------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ---------- Mod for conversion ------------------- --------------- and all informations about the game you'll find here: --- -

R

RWaites

Hello good afternoon @RWaites thank u for sending us the weather it was icredibly hot latly now it rains :cool::cool:
Hello Brother's just looking in on my phone whenever I get the chance
I'm getting to old, went into work at 07:00 this morning got told I had to get the 09:00 train to Bristol for a meeting got here at 15:00 now waiting for the 21:30 train back to Newcastle with a bit of luck I should be home by 03:30

I think I've got all my likes back

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I can not do it alone on the roof with mom yoga !! she says I can only do it on saturday .. I can not get any further ..

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Someone can imagine an aunt like that, saying, come to me, and I show you the way to paradise, and We not have a little heart attack for at least two or three seconds, and when We come back She's really in front of us. Brother I do not even want to think about it :p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: And redhead WoooooooW! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

Someone can imagine an aunt like that, saying, come to me, and I show you the way to paradise, and We not have a little heart attack for at least two or three seconds, and when We come back She's really in front of us. Brother I do not even want to think about it :p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink: And redhead WoooooooW! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Brother, for a minute there I thought I was going nuts, she was there and then she was gone now she's back

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes