fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, they seem to be a lot better. What is the point of downloading the CG anyway?
In general, I download CGs or rip them from Renpy games using unren simply to see if there are scenes I've missed. If I see images that I didn't encounter in the game, it lets me know I have more playin' to do! :)

Because this game's mechanic makes it very clear to the player whether or not tasks and goals are complete, it does seem less important unless, as someone noted above, some people just would rather look at renders rather than play the game.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm it seem's that Auntie is very accurate and careing with Intimate Mans Hygene ! x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Or she is a tester for a Big Sperm Bank :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
so now i go and do somthing like mowing the lawn in the last week's it grows so much that if Jane came out i would't wonder !

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
So why does MC tie up the sister, perform oral and then goes away frustrated and at the same time get called master. by the sister. Walking way frustrated after pleasuring the girl is the opposite of domination.
Actually no it isn't...BDSM is very often about the power play not the cum. Forcing someone to have an orgasm makes you feel powerful. Never heard of the phrase Forced orgasm before?
In most BDSM play the submissive gets most all the attention and sexual gratification. And the submissive is the one that is really in control (via use of safe words).

It's not just your imagination, the change has been ongoing for a long time now..........

Now, a game like dark souls or cuphead, gets publicity for being "hard", while at one point, this was just "normal" game difficulty.
The game consoles so many gamers have grown up with have a lot to do with that!

I do belive it's a lot about the fact i come from a diffrent age of gaming. The early days when we had the screen say "Game Over" and that ment restart.. No save. Not extra bonus for last try.. Just simply go again if you want to reach next level and previos work lost forever. I'm not saying i want things to go back. But i will fondly keep the memories of the old days in my gamers heart :D
I would agree....
I'm probably giving away my age here, but when I first got into gaming, the best you could hope to play was a game like Asteroids, Space Wars, Depth Charge, Space Invaders or Galaxians which consisted of at most 4 buttons for controls. And they all took quarters to play. Eventually some buttons would be replaced by joysticks in games like Pacman and Defender.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What it comes down to is which system is the gamer used to playing.
  • Old time gamers - tend to like the simplicity where they don't need to spend hours playing a game. They prefer to just start it play a few levels and then move on with their life because they are older and don't have hours to waste playing a game.
  • PC Gamers - tend to miss the old super complex graphically realistic and super difficult gameplay.
  • Console Players - Tend to like quick action level games with simple controls and cool graphics.
  • Hardcore Gamers - Tend to like most games but mostly those that have no end and are totally open ended.
And then there are the Casual Players who don't like or can't deal with having to be a gaming freak to play and win. And it's games like these that also offer a bit of sexual titillation that they prefer.

In the end you can't please everyone. But if the story is compelling (as it is in this game) the fact it isn't too complex isn't going to bother them.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What is expected in the new version?
With the update (0.6.6) the game is in the right direction!
When will the next update come and what will be new?
Like @RWaites said, The new version comes with the Mom, because she has won the poll again, but not only, the others will also have some scenes, look at the last pages and you will see more information. :):)

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Thx!!Forgot to look there.
I still have two questions: I miss to 100% Ashley (5 Say Cheese)a Selfies from Sophia´s ass. And i miss to 100% Mom (9 Photographic memory) Unlock all Memory´s i have 89%. I have two Pic..

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I still have two questions: I miss to 100% Ashley (5 Say Cheese)a Selfies from Sophia´s ass. And i miss to 100% Mom (9 Photographic memory) Unlock all Memory´s i have 89%. I have two Pic..
Do u use the shortcuts? isn't it? Normaly when it is so (I do it by myself ) is good to go trough the house every now and then some fotos are triggered when u are in a location at certain time (see wt from @RWaites or in @Carlo S WT is also explained i don't remeber the exact time right now)
Edit:

R

RWaites

With Mom you needed to go straight back into her room after HJ Screenshot (30).png
With Ashley Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice. Screenshot (31).png

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
hx!!Forgot to look there.
To recive the Sophias ass picture go to the foyer when Ashley and Sophia is in the mall on Saturday.
The picture of Clair requires you to get the handjob in her room and after you are outside sneak back in and have a look.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
GN all , i got question , in veronica path are two events 12 ... Progression event 12 - Note: Amy needs to be at 10 at least. how i get the event 13?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I can't help everytime i read the argument these games take to long and have endless grind i go, Really?..

2-4 Hours of klicking a key seems to much for some gamers these days. Maby i'm just an old dog and my grandpa views don't matter but i'll tell you a true story.

2005 i started playing World of Warcraft. I played on and off almost 12 years. I was always trying to get an achievement that was insanly hard. "Insane in the membrain" was the name. Took me years and gave up many times. But that little by litte grind slowly made it happen. One day i logged on and a few hours later my screen lights up and achievement was DONE! Weeeeeehaaaaaa Crack the champaign :extremelyhappy:
9 years of grinding to get a title you could put on the character in a game i was pretty much done with at this point. But all worth it. Actually it was the main reason i stopped playing because i felt all my goals had been achieved.

This may seems totally offtopic but i can't help wonder if the instant grattification of modern games all serve to make them feel bland in the end. All the mods and game cheats. Why do people play games 2018 if no one wants to put any effort in? A reward you have to work for will always be a 100 times better then freely givien with no effort.
Or maby i'm on the wrong bord as this is an adult game and some will have no other intrest then Fap quality.

As for MOTH the grind is well balanced for the rewards. Parts are even a little to easy. (Delivering a Pizza gives you almost +12 of a total 200 needed instead of +1 per success) Imagine a need of 1000 and +1.. Thats a grind :) It may even take you 2-4 days instead of 30 minutes. Oh and as i finish i can add i have some stuff i could still do if i wanted to in WoW.. But at this point even i concider another 9 years a little to rough :biggrin:
The issue is, it seems people just want the see the CG's. I use to play Nintendo -- Playstation but in doing so I found myself playing extremely violent (but funny) games like GTA. Even in those games you have to grind it out. Hilariously these same people can manage to play Candy Crush for a couple hours. I cannot stand those type of games.

Man Of the House ect... have cheat consoles. You can grind it out, or fast forward. I feel that same way you do. I don't get the complaints, since they keep coming back to play this game, or some other game posted in the 'Forum Game Updates"!

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
From 20-30 submission - Progression event 2 -
1. Always 08:00 19:59 Lingerie store no Buy the maid outfit.
2. Always 00:00 23:59 Veronica's room no Give her the maid outfit whenever she is in her room (from your inventory).
Progression event 3 -
3. Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof no Ask Clarie if you can join her to discover the health club's location.
4. Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Buy a membership at the health club ($120).
5. Always 15:00 16:59 Health club - reception no Overhear Veronica taking to Amy.
6. Always 00:00 23:59 Phone no Use the google app to discover the nightclub's location.
Progression event 4 -
7. Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no 7. Find Veronica in the upstairs lounge.
Thank you!

How do you get the employee benefit after you get to lv.3?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes