Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Regarding jamming your hand between Veronica's legs at the night club:
I have her going to work without any panties. However, I just can't click the option. There's a weird smiley wearing sunglasses and a big fecking lock next to it.
0.6.6 Extra, I have 50/15/10. Also, I have Amy at 10 Love. Ashley is finished (for now). Working on Mom at the moment.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I've completed Ashley's quest, but I'm having trouble w/ the mother's quest and Veronica's.

Concerning the mother, I get to the roof and she gives me a hand job, but there's a lock on the second option "this feels good but..." it says I need 80 arousal or something, and the limit is 75 ( I used the cheats) it doesn't go to 80

Regarding Veronica, I've done what I've supposed to do w/ her to progress... I even go to her job, but she's always talking to a "customer" so I can't take a cab back with her, the club always closes. So, I'm stuck on those two... can anyone shed some light on how to complete those two for now?

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Regarding jamming your hand between Veronica's legs at the night club:
I have her going to work without any panties. However, I just can't click the option. There's a weird smiley wearing sunglasses and a big fecking lock next to it.
0.6.6 Extra, I have 50/15/10. Also, I have Amy at 10 Love. Ashley is finished (for now). Working on Mom at the moment.
Before u out side the house , u should got the moods in maxim level , then go in club and option will be unlocked.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
I've completed Ashley's quest, but I'm having trouble w/ the mother's quest and Veronica's.

Concerning the mother, I get to the roof and she gives me a hand job, but there's a lock on the second option "this feels good but..." it says I need 80 arousal or something, and the limit is 75 ( I used the cheats) it doesn't go to 80

Regarding Veronica, I've done what I've supposed to do w/ her to progress... I even go to her job, but she's always talking to a "customer" so I can't take a cab back with her, the club always closes. So, I'm stuck on those two... can anyone shed some light on how to complete those two for now?
What version u play? If is 6.5 is a bug whit it , in 6.6 that bug is fixed .

With Veronica try this: - (10.00 hrs) – Give the chores for Veronica / - (12.00 hrs) – With Maid Outift (Discipline Her Changing the punishment.) (60 Points) (No panties) / -(23.00 hrs) – Veronica’s Bedroom (No panties) (00.00 hrs) – Look for in the Club Neon For Veronica (Enjoy).

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
What version u play? If is 6.5 is a bug whit it , in 6.6 that bug is fixed .

With Veronica try this: - (10.00 hrs) – Give the chores for Veronica / - (12.00 hrs) – With Maid Outift (Discipline Her Changing the punishment.) (60 Points) (No panties) / -(23.00 hrs) – Veronica’s Bedroom (No panties) (00.00 hrs) – Look for in the Club Neon For Veronica (Enjoy).
awesome thanks!

wizard31

Oct 24, 2017
i hav clairs star 7 but now i am unable to find and option to read the mails in my computer the next day?? help

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i have claire progress stars at 7 and now after having bathroom discussion i am unable to find the options of reading mails in my computer
You need Claire to invite you to join her in the bathtub. Then you need to do this:
I had the same issue. For the bath with Claire you need
Heart = 40
Lips = 50
Stars = 6
But I'd Stars = 7, like you.
I used the and found this lines:
<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>7</Value>
<Max>9</Max>
<DecreasePerHour>0</DecreasePerHour>
<DecreaseTimeOut>0</DecreaseTimeOut>
<NotifcationSound>false</NotifcationSound>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<ReduceCounter>0</ReduceCounter>
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>
Changed <Value>7</Value> for 6 and I got the scene and I was able to continue with Claire.

Here is my save.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Finally made the time to play last update and again I liked it... haha, I almost sound like echo here, repeating myself again every update... myself again every update... again every update... every update... update...
For real, that was a really nice way of introducing Amy to the circus (and even involving Vero in the process, doble nice). It was also good having options with her, not the same thing over and over (and this sets endless possibilities to do later, if i may speak my mind and put some pressure on your end).
I do have a thing to say, dont know what are u planning for next update (only read it will be about mom), but if im perfectly honest, I believe its becoming time of getting to fuck one girl at least at daily basis, cause we have already 3 ladyes almost there, an inch away, and 1 already done but with no chance of repeating that event or do other kinds of intercourse... so no fucking except for that only time, not fair! XD anyway, not a demand, I just think the game would really benefit of something like that right now. And, of course, the animations we already discussed would do great too XD. Cheers!

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
To recive the Sophias ass picture go to the foyer when Ashley and Sophia is in the mall on Saturday.
The picture of Clair requires you to get the handjob in her room and after you are outside sneak back in and have a look.
Thank you. I have 100% at mom now. But now it's Ashley's turn. But on Saturdays Ashley and mom are always in the mall right?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Finally made the time to play last update and again I liked it... haha, I almost sound like eco here, repeating myself again every update... myself again every update... again every update... every update... update...
For real, that was a really nice way of introducing Amy to the circus (and even involving Vero in the process, doble nice). It was also good having options with her, not the same thing over and over (and this sets endless possibilities to do later, if i may speak my mind and put some pressure on your end).
I do have a thing to say, dont know what are u planning for next update (only read it will be about mom), but if im perfectly honest, I believe its becoming time of getting to fuck one girl at least at daily basis, cause we have already 3 ladyes almost there, an inch away, and 1 already done but with no chance of repeating that event or do other kinds of intercourse... so no fucking except for that only time, not fair! XD anyway, not a demand, I just think the game would really benefit of something like that right now. And, of course, the animations we already discussed would do great too XD. Cheers!
Exactly my thoughts .. one intercourse a day would be cool, with so many girls ..

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hopefully the next move is with, Mom should be....since the story has to advance, looking forward to the teaching stuff with Amy (I just figuerd it out because of the hint's when he is witnesing the cunilingus of Amy to Veronica)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning all Brothers ;):) ------
Mega 0.6.6b hotfix ------- Walkthrough 0.6.6 --------- Mod for conversion --------- Saves 0.6.4 and 0.6.5 ------- Guide for play in easy way ------- and all informations about the game is here in this link: ---- --

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes