Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, incest patch doesn't working. Mom is still Claire when i did the mapping file thing.
I had the same problem and found a workaround.
Open the mapping.xml file and look for this section:
Code:
<!-- Claire -->  
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>  
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>son</Text>
And change Claire in "her name is" to Mom.

U

User_215882

I had the same problem and found a workaround.
Open the mapping.xml file and look for this section:
Code:
<!-- Claire --> 
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping> 
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>son</Text>
And change Claire in "her name is" to Mom.
Probably should upload yours to mega and post it here. I'm sure other people are going to be asking about it.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Found the Ashley extra pictures but no new links for Mom or Veronica. Any clues please anyone?
Edit: Found a link to Veronica, still nothing for Mom though.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Changelog?
About 2-3 more hours...

Change log:

New content

· Extended an existing event chain for Ashley.

· Extended an existing event chain for Veronica.

· Added a new event chain for Claire.

· Added a new location.

· Added a new NPC.

· Added a new splash and menu screen.

Gameplay

· Savegame names are now automatically generated (but you can still change them).

· Maxed stats are now listed in green on your phone contacts list.

· Increased the scroll speed for the phone and achievements, when using the scroll wheel on your mouse.

Bugfixes

· The game now checks if it has the required permissions when trying to write savegames/thumbnails.

· You now have to buy the dildo, before you can actually have Amy use it.

· Fixed a bug that caused the massage oil dialog with Amy to reappear.

· The grindmaster child achievements now show the stat value instead of "???", after gaining a point for the corresponding stat.

· The mood lock no longer gets cancelled by using the wait dialog.

· Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

Extra

· Added some more bonus images to the extra version.

Reactions: -DeaDHeaD-

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Mmmmh aren't they the most plastic doll over the world? Definetely not my favorite, I don't understand this mode of having big ass and balloon over the chest... I traveled a lot and I'm agree there is beautifull women everywhere and this is the most important!
Plastic? Normal brazilian woman have no plastic and alot of meat all in the right places (mostly in their butts)... Also, if u meet argentinian show business woman in Buenos Aires u would say: "arghh, so much cirugies", but if u go to pronvincies, there u'll find some of the most stunning beauties u'll ever met... but yea, beauty cames in many forms and spawn everywhere...

Much appreciated, although looking back it sounds like I'm a sex tourist or something x'Dx'D
Dont feel bad, thats what most latinoamericans do on holliday travels, yea myself included XD... i believe we even stablished a doctorate in that matter... all erupean husbands are worried when a latino is lurking in their neighbourhood XD

Hmm.....I'm turning old i guess
Mate, i told u, u are not "turning" anything, u ARE old, face it already! ;). Cheers!

Reactions: Carlo S

teta12341

Jan 26, 2018
hey can someone help me? amy doesn't want to sell the oil for the message and the only thing it say on the hints is this:
If someone knows what to do pls tell me

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Mate, i told u, u are not "turning" anything, u ARE old, face it already! ;). Cheers!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D "Who is old ??? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D ahh stop, or i have to tell u what i tell the young and (not so) inocent Argetinian lady- tourists ! .........
-"When they say "Ohh you are so charming and handsome...pitty the age...."
-"Ohh no problem, then come, Grandpa show u how's done!".....
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Great Update btw, liked the Bath scene with Ashley, and the Veronica scene woooow Thank's @Faerin !!
was really Hot !!

Momy being licked while "rival Linda was present and se get's aroused " I knew it !! also hot and hehehe now i'm curios what follows :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes