User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
is there 6.7 walkthrough ? and is there any new scenes ? in
here the oficial PDF Changelog !

If anyone has a save file for the latest version finished till the end of 6.6 then please feel free to post it.
amy.jpg

The Mapping changed in this version, because of the New sidecaracters apearing.
New version Already on LewdPatcher,
Link:
or at bottom of this post

Nov 2, 2017
is there 6.7 walkthrough ? and is there any new scenes ? in 6.7
You get hints at the "Contacts" top left on the phone. They'll tell you roughly what you need to do, and you can get all the new scenes by following the hints. Or check the achievements, which is the trophy at top right.

As for new scenes: Licking Ashley in bath, Veronica gives blowjob at the couch and Licking Claire at her work.

R

RWaites

Just played the new update, thanks @Faerin for all your hard work in getting this update out. Just one question, I moved the mapping file I've been using since the problems with incest contents which has worked fine, but when I went to the office every body called Claire mom.
You need to download the new one from Lewd Patcher

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
So that's it? I thought it would be more. You all said "there will be all about mother in this update" but it's not more than Ashley's content and also Mom became too easy. By the way speaking of Ashley, I wish there was more about her. I'm disappointing for last a few updates, 5 or something. It's not worth the two weeks we wait.

@Faerin come on man, you're better than this. We want the realistic and attentive Man of the House back. The old Man of the House.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So that's it? I thought it would be more. You all said "there will be all about mother in this update" but it's not more than Ashley's content and also Mom became too easy. By the way speaking of Ashley, I wish there was more about her. I'm disappointing for last a few updates, 5 or something. It's not worth the two weeks we wait.

@Faerin come on man, you're better than this. We want the realistic and attentive Man of the House back. The old Man of the House.
You have to consider that Ashley had by far the most content until a few updates ago (also the only one with penetration after the build up). So to keep the balance the other family members needed to catch up. Veronica has now nearly an equal number of pics as Ash. And the last update was all about Amy who had also barely any content before.

So you should kinda arrange with keeping a balance between the different characters. If one update doesn't fit your expectations of enough (new) content, just skip a couple of them and you will have a lot to catch up on.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes