pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
I've gone through everyone's storyline but amy's. The hint system says go have a drink with her. Ive done that and she doesn't invite me over to her house. Ive searched the thread on this and the only solution I found was someone offering a savegame. Does that mean that I'm experiencing a bug or is there a legitimate way around it without having to use a different save?

Reactions: kiyiya

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
at the firs page, in the first picture, the blonde girl (i assume she is sis) looks like the girl in the DMD and the boy is similar to the boy in "the artifact series"

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.7: - --------------- ---------Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way --------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
------

R

RWaites

I've gone through everyone's storyline but amy's. The hint system says go have a drink with her. Ive done that and she doesn't invite me over to her house. Ive searched the thread on this and the only solution I found was someone offering a savegame. Does that mean that I'm experiencing a bug or is there a legitimate way around it without having to use a different save?
What are her stats

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
at the firs page, in the first picture, the blonde girl (i assume she is sis) looks like the girl in the DMD and the boy is similar to the boy in "the artifact series"
She is the same model of dmd, and the boy have an evil twins in another games likes the artifact and big brother ( T.T f****** parteon)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is the lvl3 fitness client available in this version? I try to coach her but every time she is disappointed...

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Playing the game without cheating the girls stats Amy's arousal doe's not start until after you have discovered the vault, try resetting her arousal to zero (it might work)
didn't work.. i'd appreciate it if you help me figure it out.. here is my save

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, I said and I'm not alone, the game was made for Mom, as the main character in this version, but the best scene so far and I believe, one of the best I've seen in many games, is the scene of Ashley, @Faerin, thanks for made it :cool:;):):heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
When playing the game without cheating the girls stats Amy's arousal doe's not start until after you have discovered the vault, I'm not sure if this will work but try resetting her arousal to zero (it might work)

If it doesn't work upload your save and I'll look at it

same problem... here is my save

Porris

Dec 9, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.7: - --------------- ---------Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way --------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
------
Which one is the save for the v0.6.6?

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
What are her stats
That's what I get for being a dirty, dirty, cheater. I saw someone else ask that earlier and it occured to me that the game's probably looking for the transition from the next to last, to last score change. I brought her stat down a notch and the next time it went from 9 to 10 she asked me over to her place and I was able to finish the game from there. I guess @Faerin is looking for ways to disuade people from cheating.

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes