Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night and Good Sunday as well, For Brothers ;):) ----- Mega --- Guide --- Saves --- Mod --- and all informations You'll find here: - ----- And All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes:in the Man of the House, Here: - ---:cool:;)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.7: - --------------- ---------Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way --------- Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
------
Ty vm Brother.
Added the new Walktrough to the Op.

Jan 20, 2018
Is something wrong with my game? I downloaded the file and when I go to play nothing comes up on the screen. Just the image of the bedroom and I can't click on anything to get started?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
The licking scene was the only thing to do with the mom? for all the praise i have been hearing i thought there was more...

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Well, I think I've found a bug. Annoying.

Its for Mom. I'm stuck at the 12th star. I've gotten the kitchen scene, but when I attempt the 22:00 bedroom scene I get the "I notice mom's door is open slightly" dialog, but my only option is "Ignore it". Can't enter her room.

So I'm stuck. Bleh.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
discovered vault but when i visit amy at 22:00 (she open the door says come in)then it roll back to vault entrance
Stats:
heart:10
arosal:nan no sign of it
star:3

Edit:when i restart the game vault gone nquest says (i should check up on her, maybe we can have drink at neon) any help please

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Weird how they call her Claire and not mom.
Its easy enough to change. In the Mapping.xml, there is the following:

Code:
<!-- Claire -->   
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>   
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>son</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_ME]</Label>
      <!-- And she is to me: -->
      <Text>mother</Text>
Change the "her name is:" bit from Claire to Mom, and off you go.

The downside, it means other, non-family folk also call her mom. Oops? Could be cleaned up with a bit of additional code, but considering that is like 1 total conversation in the game for now, not a lot of motivation yet I suppose.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Its short update . but very good !!! And yha the v0.6.7 Patch not work , MC call her Claire. xd Waiting for next vers.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

What I did was I just keep using the old patch and just overwrite the patch in the folder and she has never been labeled Claire in my game except for the first time the patches came out but once a good one came out that worked I kept a backup of it so I never had that problem again.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Hot update, what a weekend this has been...
The office was interesting, two new characters, some teasing about experiments (our superhero?).
Veronica's part was the BEST... mostly because it's always funny. The MC is a poor master, but our dear Veronica loves him so much that has no problem teaching him. Also, hot as fuck.
And dear Ashley... well, after being almost left behind, it was cool to have some content with her.

I just have a question... when is the Aunt's debut?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with advancing through Amy's path. I can't get her to talk about the Vault. I've almost completely finished Veronica (only a few pictures left at the end of her picture gallery just before the living room blowjob scene, and I'm not sure if they are pictures with Amy or not). I've always talked to Amy first when I arrive at Neon, and the guide on the phone says to see her at Neon. I've gone everyday for a week and still nothing advances. She's the only one left that isn't at max stats. I've followed the Walkthrough and only used cheats for money and mood. Can anyone give me some pointers that would help me continue?

Reactions: razed
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes