wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
eh i think i'll have to pull out my pledges,seeing mom and veronica getting new content quite regularly,even side characters too while ashley keeps getting ignored..did she got any new content after sex with MC?

R

RWaites

can someone help
ashley 100h, 9 stars, how to get the last one. cant unlock sophia , sun 11, her room is locked.
mom 40h, 14leps och 2 stars.
veronica, 16 and 1

contact says evry sunday afternoon i can hear ashly and a friend of her..

ashley, history, math, bilogy, kiss her, french kiss. , feel her up are done but dont know what is the last one with X
Is Sophia at 10 hearts 2stars

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys. mapping.xml does not work. Used the one from page 1, used one linked at page 723, no difference. Some help?

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 481273, member: 53679"] Il devrait y avoir une fonction d'enregistrement automatique pouvez-vous ouvrir votre dossier de sauvegarde et envoyer une capture d'écran [/ QUOTE]
Capture02.jpg

R

RWaites

[QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 481273, member: 53679"] Il devrait y avoir une fonction d'enregistrement automatique pouvez-vous ouvrir votre dossier de sauvegarde et envoyer une capture d'écran [/ QUOTE]
View attachment 64544
Can you upload that save and I'll try to see if I can fix it
Pouvez-vous télécharger cette sauvegarde et je vais essayer de voir si je peux le réparer

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
eh i think i'll have to pull out my pledges,seeing mom and veronica getting new content quite regularly,even side characters too while ashley keeps getting ignored..did she got any new content after sex with MC?
Yes, there has been a little bit of content for Ashley since then. She still has the most out of everyone, so if you don't care about the rest of the game, you might want to take a few months off.

R

RWaites

Screenshot (57).png It saves in the usual way on my game which is the same version, although it generates a different save name which you can change if you require.
From the Changelog
Savegame names are now automatically generated (but you can still change them)
Il enregistre de la manière habituelle sur mon jeu qui est la même version, bien qu'il génère un nom de sauvegarde différent que vous pouvez changer si vous avez besoin.
Du journal des modifications
Les noms des sauvegardes sont maintenant générés automatiquement (mais vous pouvez toujours les changer)

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
I'm missing a single photo from Claire and another one from Ashley is that a bug?
Also how can I get the last selfie (5. Say cheese!) from ashely?
(Endgame save)

R

RWaites

I'm missing a single photo from Claire and another one from Ashley is that a bug?
Also how can I get the last selfie (5. Say cheese!) from ashely?
(Endgame save)
Mom - if it's this one of her masturbating Screenshot (30).png you have to go straight back into her room after the HJ
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
From 50-55 arousal
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Ashley - if it's this one of Sophia Screenshot (31).png
20-30 hearts Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Afternoon Brothers ;):) --------- Mega --- Guide --- Saves --- Mod --- and all informations You'll find here: - ----- And All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes:in the Man of the House, Here: - ---:cool:;)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes