Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@BROTHERS: Homework for all the week x'Dx'D, finding a perfect aunt for Faerin. This is my Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

oh i think some bug here, can not reset or adjusted sleep seems. The number hour is hiden and blocked.
hunger/hygiene/mood number is still and can change, but sleep seems hidden number and if i change state, it not show number hour
Upload your save and I'll look at it

How i can join to help Clarie with her yoga traning i have a areosal 31 and still i cant what i missing?
Is the MC's stats high enough 75858_moh2.jpg
Always 08:00 19:59 Mall - Clothing store no Buy the workout outfit.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Move your hand between her legs.
Progression event 3 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes Ask her if she needs anything.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Move your hand between her legs.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Push your boner against her.

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
@BROTHERS: Homework for all the week x'Dx'D, finding a perfect aunt for Faerin. This is my Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
hav

the second is blond girl (health club) no? :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
when i leave i have this screen and i have no backup, same with the new file
[ATTACH = complet] 64580 [/ ATTACH]

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I still need help advancing Amy. Everytime I talk to her at Neon, She never mentions the Vault. I've practically finished everything else in the game except for her.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i think i have same issue. game bug or something. ashly, cant get the last star. Clair, dont need any help at rood despite 30 points

also, the night animation with mom is gone when i leave the door open

anyone with good save, ashly 100, 10 star?

R

RWaites

when i leave i have this screen and i have no backup, same with the new file
[ATTACH = complet] 64580 [/ ATTACH]
You have to use the save option on your phone the down arrow Screenshot (11).png
my save. .stuck with ashley, missing one star
Checked your save it seems O.K. To advance further with Ashley you need to meet Sophia at 11:00 Sunday in Ashley's room then advance her to 10 hearts by meeting her at the gym to 5 hearts then helping her workout to 10 hearts

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry @Carlo S but if we are gonna get a hot blonde milf... the hottest one right now is Alexis Fawx.

Plus, she's a squirter...
But, if we are gonna get an Aunt aka Mom's sister... I have already said this, but she needs some slavic features.
Because if Claire/Mom looks like Aletta Ocean... you need a sister that looks like Tarra White, Aleksa Diamond, Patty Michova...

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
You have to use the save option on your phone the down arrow View attachment 64602

Checked your save it seems O.K. To advance further with Ashley you need to meet Sophia at 11:00 Sunday in Ashley's room then advance her to 10 hearts by meeting her at the gym to 5 hearts then helping her workout to 10 hearts
thanks mate, the issue is i cant, the room is locked during sundays 11.00

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry @Carlo S but if we are gonna get a hot blonde milf... the hottest one right now is Alexis Fawx.

Plus, she's a squirter...
But, if we are gonna get an Aunt aka Mom's sister... I have already said this, but she needs some slavic features.
Because if Claire/Mom looks like Aletta Ocean... you need a sister that looks like Tarra White, Aleksa Diamond, Patty Michova...
Good taste, Brother, but my Aunt is blonde, but Milf, and Milf is my business :cool::p:heartcoveredeyes:x'Dx'D

Reactions: Carcalla

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Viatovic: Oh! you were not here when we talked about the Aunt, she needs to be redhead :p:eek:penedeyewink:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes