PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone look at my savegame and see if there's a problem? I can't seem to trigger Amy talking about the Vault. I've managed to finish most of veronica's route and not triggered this yet.

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Jaguarundi, poste: 481805, membre: 19006"] Est-ce que vous lancez le jeu avec des droits d'administrateur? [/ QUOTE]
pas du tout

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "Jaguarundi, poste: 481805, membre: 19006"] Est-ce que vous lancez le jeu avec des droits d'administrateur? [/ QUOTE]
pas du tout
I meant that you need to have Write and read permision in the folder, where u install / or user account /
and yes u Need Admistrator rights to perfom any action, the game can't write on the local harddisk if u don't give it the permision so u have to run as a system Admin.

R

RWaites

Can someone look at my savegame and see if there's a problem? I can't seem to trigger Amy talking about the Vault. I've managed to finish most of veronica's route and not triggered this yet.
Save game seems O.K. but if you are stuck here's a save from the end of v0.6.5 you just need to open with notepad and change MC'S name (4th line) you will need to redo the Mom Office, Veronica dusting and Ashley bath scenes from v0.6.7

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
I took your save forward to Sunday and it worked O.K. are the MC's stats maxed before you go in
same as before. all stats are maxed but it still locked. i will try to redownload the game and using same save

update
redownloaded with same save, same. its locked. can u please sent me same save that u have with sophia actived in it. thanks :)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Save game seems O.K. but if you are stuck here's a save from the end of v0.6.5 you just need to open with notepad and change MC'S name (4th line) you will need to redo the Mom Office, Veronica dusting and Ashley bath scenes from v0.6.7
Thanks. I'm more interested in know why I can't get Amy to talk about the Vault, but will use your save file for now.

Reactions: RWaites

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends this is my first time playing a Unity game, how do i save game progression and if there are any cheats how do i implement them ?

R

RWaites

same as before. all stats are maxed but it still locked. i will try to redownload the game and using same save

update
redownloaded with same save, same. its locked. can u please sent me same save that u have with sophia actived in it. thanks :)
Retested it no problem just walk out the door and click on Ashley's door

R

RWaites

you mean to do what my mom says in the clean house in either the dimmed as another option I do not have
Yes get the chores from Mom at 08:00 and tell Veronica to do them at 10:00 in her maid costume then check on her in the usual way at 12:00 and take her to your room

Friends this is my first time playing a Unity game, how do i save game progression and if there are any cheats how do i implement them ?
Screenshot (11).png The save is the down arrow, the cheats are the man in the hat best to just cheat money and MC's stats or you may miss transition points with the girls. Use this walkthru to start with

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
I meant that you need to have Write and read permision in the folder, where u install / or user account /
and yes u Need Admistrator rights to perfom any action, the game can't write on the local harddisk if u don't give it the permision so u have to run as a system Admin.

I put the administrator rights now I can do backup by phone, but I do not have automatic backups.
thank you

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I think I've found a bug. Annoying.

Its for Mom. I'm stuck at the 12th star. I've gotten the kitchen scene, but when I attempt the 22:00 bedroom scene I get the "I notice mom's door is open slightly" dialog, but my only option is "Ignore it". Can't enter her room.

So I'm stuck. Bleh.
You need to get your personal stats up to complete those things, including Eating Sleeping Washing and Mood.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I am so in love with Claire and Veronica, And always look forward to new content with them...
I have to admit, it is probably time to give Ashley fans some lovin!

But I sure wouldn't mind it if I got invited into her Bath with Veronica! LOL

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes