Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
You have to consider that Ashley had by far the most content until a few updates ago (also the only one with penetration after the build up). So to keep the balance the other family members needed to catch up. Veronica has now nearly an equal number of pics as Ash. And the last update was all about Amy who had also barely any content before.

So you should kinda arrange with keeping a balance between the different characters. If one update doesn't fit your expectations of enough (new) content, just skip a couple of them and you will have a lot to catch up on.
All characters don't have to have equal content. By the way, the penetration about Ashley was pretty cursory. We can't even get it what the fuck is going on. Unfortunately it happened suddenly, quickly and it was inattentive. If we come to the Mom, the things starting going too easy.

Good old days. Sleeping with Ashley in the midnight, Mom starring us when we sleep. That scenes was quite realistic and hot. It doesn't mean i don't admire what @Faerin 's doing but i just want it to be more realistic like before. I hope you guys understand.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm missing the follow achievements with Amy:

2. Slave Training:
Pussy Play - OK
????
Spread Them...

3. Grindmaster:
Special (7/8)

Any thoughts?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017

2. Slave Training:
Pussy Play - OK
????
Spread Them...

3. Grindmaster:
Special (7/8)

Any thoughts?
2. Slave Training: Say Hello To My Little Friend (something new in sex shop to buy first)
3. Grindmaster: max out her stats

I'm missing a few myself, not 100% sure what they are but the phone's hint system says no hints available. Pretty sure it's just things I've done in the wrong order and skipped.

R

RWaites

2. Slave Training:
Pussy Play - OK
????
Spread Them...

3. Grindmaster:
Special (7/8)

Any thoughts?
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep ;):) ---------- Mega --- Guide --- Saves --- Mod --- and all informations You'll find here: - ----------- And All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes:in the Man of the House, Here: - ---:cool:;) ------ @BROTHERS: Homework for all the week x'Dx'D, finding a perfect aunt for Faerin. This is my Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Here:

-------------

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I like this game very much. It requires a lot of grinding though but the game mechanics are fun.

However I have one little complaint to make not regarding the game itself but the latest official walkthrough: it's virtually unusable :S
The previous Walkthrough for version 6.5 was really clear, very well organized and came in extremelly handy with all those tables, colours and symbols.
The new one...

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin
R

RWaites

I like this game very much. It requires a lot of grinding though but the game mechanics are fun.

However I have one little complaint to make not regarding the game itself but the latest official walkthrough: it's virtually unusable :S
The previous Walkthrough for version 6.5 was really clear, very well organized and came in extremelly handy with all those tables, colours and symbols.
The new one...
Did you try the hint system on the phone I actually found it quite useful

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes