Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hmm Strange a pitty y only have saves were that part is gone
and expirment some troubles with the new auto save feature but i'll tell @fearin tomorw about it
That sounds great, thank you!
Feel free to pm me your savegame @Stalkerdude and I'll a look if it's bugged.

I had the same problem.... My save was a 100% from 0.6.5.
It *seems* that if I do the BJ scene with Victoria in the living room (0.6.7 event) before talking with Amy (0.6.6 event), it breaks the event and I can't discover the Vault.
Replaying from my 0.6.5 save, beginning with Amy's event was OK.
Maybe it's something like that for you?
Thanks, I'll look into it, they shouldn't be connected, but I think there might be a bug there!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
this time we are going to technical, i mean, it is suggested that 0.66 was the biggest update ever released for MOTH, well i am indeed a patreon of the game and This is NOT a Big Update, some images, "static", some dialogues, ok but as there is no lips sync using the Lips roll, or change the curveshape values, it should take not so much time to release an update like this, i can make the same in 3 days maybe 4, and IS NOT MY JOB, i make particle graphic. Anyway i really hope the next update will have a little bit more effort, i consider the last updates stained by the Patreon problem....

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers ;) ------- Mega --- Guide --- Saves --- Mod --- and all informations You'll find here: - ----------- And All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes:in the Man of the House, Here: - ---:cool:;) ------ @BROTHERS: Homework for all the week x'Dx'D, finding a perfect aunt for Faerin. This is my Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Here:

-------------

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning Brothers ;) ------- Mega --- Guide --- Saves --- Mod --- and all informations You'll find here: - ----------- And All for Aunt :heartcoveredeyes:in the Man of the House, Here: - ---:cool:;) ------ @BROTHERS: Homework for all the week x'Dx'D, finding a perfect aunt for Faerin. This is my Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Here:

-------------

hello bro :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
this time we are going to technical, i mean, it is suggested that 0.66 was the biggest update ever released for MOTH, well i am indeed a patreon of the game and This is NOT a Big Update, some images, "static", some dialogues, ok but as there is no lips sync using the Lips roll, or change the curveshape values, it should take not so much time to release an update like this, i can make the same in 3 days maybe 4, and IS NOT MY JOB, i make particle graphic. Anyway i really hope the next update will have a little bit more effort, i consider the last updates stained by the Patreon problem....
You seem to be able to deduct how many bugfixes and coding has been done as well, that's a rare talent indeed!
If you truly can deliver an update like that every 3-4 days, heck (let's make it 5), I'd like to hire you!

Feel free to email me or PM if you're interested!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Good morning, to all Bros ! good Morning @Faerin ,
Yesterday, while i was with @Stalkerdude somthing funny happend seems that the autosave function (the one instance wich is in charge to take the screenshot to refresh the thumbs ) overwrote the old tumbs from previos saves, it was not game breaking, but a bit annoying since u dont know from where u start in that save, i tested it yesterday evenig, the Saves .sav were ok but the thumbs were all refreshed to the one wich takes the autosave function.
This happend to me with the 0.6.7 with 0.6.6b were it was implemented, worked fine .I'll atach both
Ok, that what i discribed above, happend, just after i had Deleted the old Game Version, in order to send u a screenshot
I restored the 0.66b from the recycle bin and the Thumbs went back to normal as usual are, so maybe is it something with the parse function
of the old saves ?
and has it experienced sombody else ?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Few clarification are in order, 4 days full time, beware my full time is 12 to 16 hours, with my team. well yes, but remember my team is supposed to be "a little bit larger" that what you probably have. for instance i'm not for hire, at least till Sept 2027, after we can talk......... Anyway i said i could do it but i made a mistake, was "WE COULD DO IT", and i apologize for the misunderstanding. On the other hand i also have to give you credits for creating a decent "parallel storyline" not mentioning family, but still keeping the characters interesting.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Few clarification are in order, 4 days full time, beware my full time is 12 to 16 hours, with my team. well yes, but remember my team is supposed to be "a little bit larger" that what you probably have. for instance i'm not for hire, at least till Sept 2027, after we can talk......... Anyway i said i could do it but i made a mistake, was "WE COULD DO IT", and i apologize for the misunderstanding. On the other hand i also have to give you credits for creating a decent "parallel storyline" not mentioning family, but still keeping the characters interesting.
Thanks for setting that straight.

While my working days are also 12-16 hours at the moment, I spend about 8-10 of those on the game.
And yes I'm by myself and time is the biggest constraint.

Like I said before (and you probably know) writing, modeling, scripting and coding all take a lot of work.
It sucks sometimes, spending 2 weeks (7 days a week) on the update and seeing that people finish the update in about 30-60 minutes, but in the end the game is still moving forward!
Some people can appreciate that, other's can't, that's just something for me (and them) to deal with ;)

R

RWaites

I'm having the same problem, did you do anything besides just talking to her?
I had to reduce Amy's arousal and submission to zero and increase her star to three. Here is a save from the end of v0.6.5 the morning after you have discovered the vault if anyone wants it just open with notepad and change the name (4th line) to one of your choice
Although there should be no problems I recommend only using the cheat for MC's and money and not to max the girls stats

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Why is the updating so fucking slow anybody knows why ?
:tf:

@Faerin I don't know if it's relevant or just a coincidence but I've noticed most of the post where people say they are stuck with Amy and cannot find the vault seem occur when they have maxed the all of stats
Thanks mate, I'll look into it, might be a bug there!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes