kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone know if with the latest patch (incest) claire is still supposed to be referred to as claire on the phone messages and during conversations with the MC or should she be referred to as Mom? i havent played since 6.3 and i remember her contact info on the phone saying mom and conversations saying mom and it seems different now, or is it just me? (and yes i did download the patch from the 1st page which linked to lewd patcher and placed the mapping file in the root folder of the game and replaced the existing mapping file.)

R

RWaites

does anyone know if with the latest patch (incest) claire is still supposed to be referred to as claire on the phone messages and during conversations with the MC or should she be referred to as Mom? i havent played since 6.3 and i remember her contact info on the phone saying mom and conversations saying mom and it seems different now, or is it just me? (and yes i did download the patch from the 1st page which linked to lewd patcher and placed the mapping file in the root folder of the game and replaced the existing mapping file.)
Try this one

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I wouldn't mind such an aunt, who is she?
The name of the actress is Phoenix Marie, and for me if she were my aunt, you can believe, I'd be happy forever, and would be a good nephew for Her. :p:eek:penedeyewink::p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carcalla

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
The Aunt today :p:eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Carlo S

:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
That's intentional for this version, yes, because of her new scene. Subject to change and bugs in the future.

Reactions: LeRescator

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yesss !! I wan't to have "Phoenix Marie" also as my Auntie :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

She is a quite well known Milf on BangBros and some other AVN labels
Yeah I know and I also know her, but for whatever reason I had no idea what she looked like :hushedface:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes